Preview R21, 2017: Sydney Swans vs. Fremantle Dockers

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tippett and Sinclair both tried vs the Cats but both were hopeless.

Sinclair/Tippett lead ruck (give Sammy another week to get right then he comes in for the Adelaide game). Whoever doesn't lead ruck should be in the NEAFL.

I think Naismith needs more than a week to get better at marking , kicking and hand balling to a team mate - but if you like tap work he's your
man as long as the umps throw the ball up !! I hope we stick with Tippett and give him a chance to find some form

I am giving Zac a new nickname - 'James'.

I see fire and I see rain ....

He can keep the nick until I see a little more fire and a little less rain.
:huh:

Mmmmmmm and they reckon there are recent problems with Naplan maths results

3 years and 5 months then

I swear I can count :p

I've got a good feeling we win this one by lots. Buddy to fire and get 6, then we have a spread of 9 other goalkickers. Tippett and Sinclair to both take 5 marks each. Parker to continue to dominate and be BOG. Jones to get cited for rough conduct and Gary Rohan to get a chase-down in the forward 50 to kick a goal.

These games make me very, very nervous - we are tipped to win by heaps.
Do players take the foot off the pedal just that little bit, so Freo get a sniff?
Remember the Freo game at SCG, where Sam Reid took a very timely mark on the goal line to save the game for us?
Ross Lyons would love to beat Sydney Swans.

These games make me very, very nervous - we are tipped to win by heaps.
Do players take the foot off the pedal just that little bit, so Freo get a sniff?
Remember the Freo game at SCG, where Sam Reid took a very timely mark on the goal line to save the game for us?
Ross Lyons would love to beat Sydney Swans.

That's when freo were good. They are now garbage. Your post lacks logic.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've got a good feeling we win this one by lots. Buddy to fire and get 6, then we have a spread of 9 other goalkickers. Tippett and Sinclair to both take 5 marks each. Parker to continue to dominate and be BOG. Jones to get cited for rough conduct and Gary Rohan to get a chase-down in the forward 50 to kick a goal.

I have my sights set on Geelong's top 4 spot. They play Richmond, Collingwood & GWS & are depleted. They could lose all 3.
If we win this one well, get over Adelaide & smash Carlton, we make top 4 for sure but even winning 2 games gives us a huge chance.

I have my sights set on Geelong's top 4 spot. They play Richmond, Collingwood & GWS & are depleted. They could lose all 3.
If we win this one well, get over Adelaide & smash Carlton, we make top 4 for sure but even winning 2 games gives us a huge chance.
Is it too much to ask for a replay of the Geelong game when we play Adelaide??

Destroy them.
And leave them sore, sorry and with multiple MRP charges.
:cool:

First live game for the year, after averaging about 10 live games a year for the past decade. Have kids they said..

Forecast looks good and a 10 goal thumping would be much appreciated. That'd be a break from our usual strategy of getting 3 goals up and trying to defend that lead for 3 quarters I suppose.

Yes we would have to win all games if Cats win one game. That would put them 13/8/1 and we would be 14/8. If they lost the lot they would stay on 12/9/1 and we win two we still go over them to 13/9. But I can't see us beating Adelaide at home. A very hard task. At Footy Park I would say 'yep no wuckin' furry's' but at Adelaide Oval it is a much harder task as we have only played there a almost a hand-full of times. It will be an epic contest but...

First live game for the year, after averaging about 10 live games a year for the past decade. Have kids they said..

Forecast looks good and a 10 goal thumping would be much appreciated. That'd be a break from our usual strategy of getting 3 goals up and trying to defend that lead for 3 quarters I suppose.
Another fast start like last week, get 30- 40 points up in 1st qtr. We will have that buffer ,and they will respond! But if we keep the score board ticking over,they will not catch that initial lead!!

Yes we would have to win all games if Cats win one game. That would put them 13/8/1 and we would be 14/8. If they lost the lot they would stay on 12/9/1 and we win two we still go over them to 13/9. But I can't see us beating Adelaide at home. A very hard task. At Footy Park I would say 'yep no wuckin' furry's' but at Adelaide Oval it is a much harder task as we have only played there a almost a hand-full of times. It will be an epic contest but...

We've only lost once at Adelaide Oval haven't we? Think it was the game last year by 10 points.

JPK and Naismith must get through Thursday's training to be considered.
Cunningham pulled up well from Neafl game - to work on fitness
http://www.sydneyswans.com.au/video/2017-08-08/hcf-injury-update-august-8-2017

Player, Injury, Estimated Return

Darcy Cameron, Shoulder, Season
Robbie Fox, Ankle 3-4, weeks
Josh Kennedy, Hamstring, Test
Sam Naismith, Side, Test
Colin O'Riordan, Ankle, Test
Updated: Tuesday, August 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad