Bumped Random Chat - I want BBQ

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was end of watch a big movie? Stumbled on it by accident it's a rippa
Probably not to be fair

Jake Gylenhal or however you spell his name is rarely ever in a bad movie

Only one i have seen was Enemy, but I reckon its a bit like Dennis Darko where if you watch it 2 or 3 times it starts to make sense

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

Yeah she get tortured in that same house or something right? Then goes back there and ends up even worse.
Puts any other gore movie to shade that I've seen, not that I watch a fu** load
She escaped from there (when she was 12 years old or something) and went back with a shot gun and killed the family involved in it all living there (15 years later) Ends up killing herself cause you find out the zombie women she sees is another woman she didn't help when she escaped. Was living with too much guilt to handle it.

The girl who gets tortured is her friend/girlfriend
Thanks you two - just ruined family movie night. Ever heard of a ******* spoiler alert!

Anyone seen Tenet? Saw it yesterday and my mind is still blown
Nah I love Nolan movies though

Planning on trying to get to Gold Class late this week to see it

Probably not to be fair

Jake Gylenhal or however you spell his name is rarely ever in a bad movie

Only one i have seen was Enemy, but I reckon its a bit like Dennis Darko where if you watch it 2 or 3 times it starts to make sense

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk
Him and Denzel. Always good movies.

Nah I love Nolan movies though

Planning on trying to get to Gold Class late this week to see it

If you like Nolan's style, i think you'll love it. Every aspect of it is phenomenal, from cinematography, to story, to soundscape. Wont say much else as i don't want to spoil anything, but the longer i think about it, the more i like it.

If you like Nolan's style, i think you'll love it. Every aspect of it is phenomenal, from cinematography, to story, to soundscape. Wont say much else as i don't want to spoil anything, but the longer i think about it, the more i like it.
yeah I've ben waiting for this to come out (obviously even longer due to covid)

I've got some gold class tix and Friday off work so I'm going to try to catch it during the day by the kids are at child care

Inception for me is close to my all time favorite movie. The Prestige is his only movie that I'm not crazy about and that is considered to be his bets by may

I also like Denzel Washingtons kid, so having him as the lead is another good sign imo

fu** yeah we got a pretty similar taste in movies, 3:10 to Yuma is excellent.

Basically any Denzel or Jake Gyllenhaal movie is great

Man on fire, Training Day, Equalizer, taking of Pelham 123 etc

End of watch and source code are another couple good ones.
The original taking of Pelham 1,2,3 is much better then the Denzel/Travolta version. Is also a great book.

Then using 1-1.5lts of beef broth, inject the meat all over even distributing the broth
Do you mean beef stock also or do you do a bone broth?

probably my favourite movie right now is Memento - insanely clever. I’d be interested to see if it is available on pirate sites because it’s not available in any streaming service or any Australian DVD seller. I had to order it in from Amazon. It’s a Christopher Nolan film, his best IMO. Genre is a kind of neo noir vibe. I guess you would call it a thriller or a psycho drama or something. Warning though it needs to be watched sober. Too confusing to piece it together after a few beers.
I’d probably watch Pacino eat his breakfast cereal. He’s that good. I even like Meet the Parents which isn’t my usual go to movie type but I laughed. Also Owen Wilson was very funny in that
you should probably watch Insomnia then if you haven't already. Nolen directs, Pacino stars, so should be right up your alley. its a bit more of a straight forward detective thriller than most of Nolens stuff but its still an enjoyable movie. another one you might like is The Machinist starring Christian Bale. that gave me a similar sort of vibe to Memento, a dark psycho thriller/mindf@#k.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

you should probably watch Insomnia then if you haven't already. Nolen directs, Pacino stars, so should be right up your alley. its a bit more of a straight forward detective thriller than most of Nolens stuff but its still an enjoyable movie. another one you might like is The Machinist starring Christian Bale. that gave me a similar sort of vibe to Memento, a dark psycho thriller/mindf@#k.

The Machinist is pretty good. The most galling thing about it though is that it was only about 6 months between shooting that for Bale to then shoot Batman, and the physical transformation is mind blowing when you see them side by side -
1606163845575.png

[/QUOTE]
The Machinist is pretty good. The most galling thing about it though is that it was only about 6 months between shooting that for Bale to then shoot Batman, and the physical transformation is mind blowing when you see them side by side -
View attachment 1017345

Mate he's done it shitloads, dudes dedication to changing his body for movie roles is unparalleled

meuiptev88h41.jpg

Mate he's done it shitloads, dudes dedication to changing his body for movie roles is unparalleled

View attachment 1017356
[/QUOTE]
1606176352865.png

Then in Vice in 2018

I actually watched this on Netflix about a month back and it wasn't until right at the end it dawned on me that it was Christian Bale playing Dick Cheney.

Last edited:
probably my favourite movie right now is Memento - insanely clever. I’d be interested to see if it is available on pirate sites because it’s not available in any streaming service or any Australian DVD seller. I had to order it in from Amazon. It’s a Christopher Nolan film, his best IMO. Genre is a kind of neo noir vibe. I guess you would call it a thriller or a psycho drama or something. Warning though it needs to be watched sober. Too confusing to piece it together after a few beers.
Saw Tenet the other day. Nolan jumps the line between thrillingly clever and too smart for his own good too much for my liking.

My favourite of his is The Prestige. Great film based on a great book.

Saw Tenet the other day. Nolan jumps the line between thrillingly clever and too smart for his own good too much for my liking.

My favourite of his is The Prestige. Great film based on a great book.
still worth seeing though?

So for all those people who claim there aren't double standards, how do you explain all the major news publications running a story about Greg Norman's utensil with embedded comments from people talking about him.

How in the * is that any different to Taylor Harris? Or is it because hes a man he must love the attention so you can say whatever you want.

So for all those people who claim there aren't double standards, how do you explain all the major news publications running a story about Greg Norman's utensil with embedded comments from people talking about him.

How in the fu** is that any different to Taylor Harris? Or is it because hes a man he must love the attention so you can say whatever you want.
Toxic masculinity and white privilege bro

How in the fu** is that any different to Taylor Harris? Or is it because hes a man he must love the attention so you can say whatever you want.

You get triggered more by these sort of things than the feminists . 😂

Its almost like the major news outlets ******* suck?

This is Daily Mail s**t surely? Every headline is RITA ORA STUNS IN CLEAVAGE-RICH YELLOW ONE PIECE or TAYLOR LAUTNER TAKES DOG OUT FOR WALK IN KHAKIS AND A SINGLET.

wtf? What have I missed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back