Bumped Random Chat - I want BBQ

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Were you a RATM fan Crimson Azure ?

Bulls on Parade my favourite RATM song and I reckon Denzel Curry does it better than Zack.

I've had some passing conversation on covers with 00Stinger over into NFL random chat thread.

But the rest of you, favourite cover of a song?

Believe by DMAs is another great Like a Version.

Higher Ground by the Chilis, great cover.

Bulls on Parade my favourite RATM song and I reckon Denzel Curry does it better than Zack.

I've had some passing conversation on covers with 00Stinger over into NFL random chat thread.

Yep, I am. Bulls is also probably my favourite song of theirs too. He certainly brings the intensity the song needs.

Other songs I love: Bombtrack, Bullet in the head, Take the power back. Well the whole self titled album really. Its one of the best cover to cover albums around.

Last edited:

What was your fav song RAGM songs 00Stinger

Bombtrack and Know your Enemy probably my very close seconds behind Bulls.
Guerilla Radio and Bulls on Parade

Hard to split them tbh

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

RATM
Tool
System of a Down
Marilyn Manson
Rammstein

My favourite 5 bands

Some very nice selections. Love tool also. Love Beautiful People by MM, awesome song, amazing riff.

Deftones would be my number 1 band clearly.

With a heap of others that I absolutely love behind them;

The Prodigy were so ******* good, probably edges out the others for second on my all time favs.

Guns n Roses, Metallica, Pearl Jam, Soundgarden, Stone Temple Piolets, RATM, Tool, Linkin Park, Muse , Grinspoon, Hilltop Hoods in the next bunch as far as bands are concerned

Artists; pre 2012 Kanye West is probably my all time fav. Beautiful Dark Fantasy is honestly one of the biggest masterpieces of all time.

Some very nice selections. Love tool also. Love Beautiful People by MM, awesome song, amazing riff.

The Prodigy were so ******* good, probably edges out the others for second on my all time favs.

Guns n Roses, Metallica, Pearl Jam, Soundgarden, Stone Temple Piolets, RATM, Tool, Linkin Park, Muse , Grinspoon, Hilltop Hoods in the next bunch as far as bands are concerned

Artists; pre 2012 Kanye West is probably my all time fav. Beautiful Dark Fantasy is honestly one of the biggest masterpieces of all time.

Kanye West i just don't get the love for his music

I'm big on Prodigy too. Add Chemical brothers to that

Janes Addiction, Muse, Korn, Limp Bizkit, Nirvana, Audioslave, GnRs, Pink Floyd, Jimmy Eat World & Bush next in line

Linkin park Hilltop and the offspring were my first 3 CD albums.

you been living under a rock campaigner?
Favourite cover is Chester covering Adele. No campaigner ever picks who it is or Jared Leto doing Stay or Bad Romance.

Janes Addiction, Muse, Korn, Limp Bizkit, Nirvana, Audioslave, GnRs, Pink Floyd, Jimmy Eat World & Bush next in line

Yea, thats cool, ive been off his music for 10 years now. Once he starts dating KK it all went down hill.

His rhymes were fire back in the day tho. Wrote some really good music.

One of my favs; love the beat, his lyrics are amazingly arrogant but I ******* love it, ....love when hip hop artist use a famous old song and bring it to the modern day, classic songs sound so good with a beat

Favourite MM song is I don't like the drugs but not really a fan. Bolded are right up there for me. Also loved Offspring and NWA in the day. Lenny Kravitz (89-01) is probably my favourite artist.

Just some random stuff:

If you played the game you know the song:

Bolded Awesome! Not huge on LB but love this song.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

you been living under a rock campaigner?
Favourite cover is Chester covering Adele. No campaigner ever picks who it is or Jared Leto doing Stay or Bad Romance.

I tend to avoid newer music nowadays, ain't what it used to be. Occasionally there are a few hidden gems tho, hard to keep up coz I'm not looking.

Linkin park Hilltop and the offspring were my first 3 CD albums.
Lol, I predate CD and have to admit to my shame, that other than the Empire strikes back soundtrack album that open up and say Ahh! by poison was my first album.

Bolded Awesome! Not huge on LB but love this song.

Rollin', probably one of the worst songs off significant other amazingly...Was a fantastic album.

Rearranged, No Sex and Nobody like you w/Jonathan Davis are my favs off it.

Rollin', probably one of the worst songs off significant other amazingly...Was a fantastic album.

Rearranged, No Sex and Don't Go Wondering off W/Jonathan Davis are my favs off it.
Didn't say it was a good song but for some reason I like it. :drunk:

The best song to have sex to; seriously , it's the greatest. I swear by it. (And not just because I'm thinking of Alisha Cuthbert out of the film clip either. ;) )

Didn't say it was a good song but for some reason I like it. :drunk:

I wasn't meaning it like that, was more complimenting what I thought of the rest of the album ( which turned out to not be the right one anyway lol)

I wasn't meaning it like that, was more complimenting what I thought of the rest of the album ( which turned out to not be the right one anyway lol)
No worries, I have a habit of finding really crap songs that for some reason I like.

Probably at the top of that list:

This takes rubbish music to new levels! I know its junk but I don't hate it like I should.

I forgot to mention The Presets too in my favs, ******* amazing Australian band/duo.

I was obsessed with their album, one of the greatest dance albums of all time imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back