Bumped Random Chat - I want BBQ

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree, they're a good team - but that will be all for now.

They need to play Ben as a point forward and get a true point guard.
They should've chased cp3 and put Simmons in a draymond green kinda role. Simmons would dominate.

Yeah I do. The first thing I can think of is if you thinking whether to add more or less flavour like garlic, peppercorns, chilli and so on, go for more. I make it with friends who always stick to a basic recipe and I find the salami bland.

Also, when tying the salami chain on a string (If you are doing them that way, I use a builders string line as its very strong) make sure the sausage has some bend in it so the string carries the weight when it is hung to dry. A good place to hang it is a cold shaded area that get some air flow. You can hang it in you garage but leave the door or window open.

Poke small holes with a pin in the gut casing to let any air out.

I'll have a think if we have any other tricks. What method are you planning to use?

thanks for the tips, def go more flavour! Not sure what method we are going to use yet, any recommendations with what to go with? Also do you use started culture or just the 3% salt rule? Absolute novice here.

thanks for the tips, def go more flavour! Not sure what method we are going to use yet, any recommendations with what to go with? Also do you use started culture or just the 3% salt rule? Absolute novice here.
If you do smaller salamis maybe 20-25cm long you can vacuum seal them and they last forever. I've still got some for when I made them in July 2019. Are you just using salt or are you using the curing salt 2 as well?

From memory we do 100g salt per 5kg meat which would be 2%. Make sure you make it clear to the butcher it's for salami so they know the fat content to make it with. Most butchers have a pretty good idea. You can also choose how fine you want the mince to be. we have it a bit more chunky but if you want it to be fine ask the butcher to double mince it or use a finer mincer. Lastly pig gut is a lot better than fake casing in my opinion, make sure you give it a good rinse first. No culture used as its a traditional method a friend had but would love to try it as I think is would add a little more of the sourness salami has.

Last edited:
Choketracca looks super clutch compared to best mate Simmons. 😂 What a waste of talent he is, hasnt developed a jump shot in 6 years, should be a superstar by now but doesn't want it bad enough.

Simmons is the most anti Australian player ever. I pretty much want to disown him.... If only he had the work ethic of a Ingles, Deli or Mills. Sigh.

He's probably the type of guy to bypass the Olympics cause he doesnt want to get hurt too.

Simmons is the most anti Australian player ever. I pretty much want to disown him.... If only he had the work ethic of a Ingles, Deli or Mills. Sigh.

He's probably the type of guy to bypass the Olympics cause he doesnt want to get hurt too.
Seems like the type to sook about this treatment from the media rather than strive to get better.

Seems like the type to sook about this treatment from the media rather than strive to get better.

Hes unbelievably soft, something seriously wrong with his mentality, no competitiveness which Aussies live off. Don't think I've ever had an Australian trigger me so bad.

Give me Andrew Bogut and Dante Exum any day, even as players who failed to live up to the draft pick they were selected at, at least I can tell they give a *.

And my boy Thon Maker too, love the man despite being a draft bust, those flying kicks and knees vs those little shits from the Philippines have made me a fan forever 😍 Thon 100% has the Aussie spirit in him.

The guy is going to look back in 20 years with a lot of regret.

You'd absolutely think so, but I wouldnt be surprised if he's the type of guy who is content with his career just for making a lot of money either. He's everything I hate about the current generation.

Should be a better player than someone like Dwayne Wade who also couldn't shoot a lick coming into the NBA.

You'd absolutely think so, but I wouldnt be surprised if he's the type of guy who is content with his career just for making a lot of money either. He's everything I hate about the current generation.

Should be a better player than someone like Dwayne Wade who also couldn't shoot a lick coming into the NBA.

Very possible. But also, isn’t this just really embarrassing at some point? How do you even show your face in public?

Very possible. But also, isn’t this just really embarrassing at some point? How do you even show your face in public?

When Logan Paul is idolized by kids these days it shows. You can be an utter embarrassment, but so long as you make money you will be loved.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just putting it out there

Basketball is sh*t

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

Used to be awesome, but my love for the game left when superteams became a thing. It's still better than soccer however.

To be honest, most of the NBA is made up of primadonnas. Watching NBA now I barely recognise it. Half the rules are more.... guidelines

Used to be awesome, but my love for the game left when superteams became a thing. It's still better than soccer however.
It isn't a better sport than soccer but to be fair my love of that sport has been waning over the past 12 months

When Logan Paul is idolized by kids these days it shows. You can be an utter embarrassment, but so long as you make money you will be loved.

Young people have replaced having actual friends with watching streamers and podcasters who pretend to engage with them on a personal level and get paid by them for the privilege.

Say what you want about Ben, but he got with Kendall Jenner. Mad respect

This is today's generation summed up beautifully. Who cares who you ****ed coz you have cash, it's not an accomplishment. Also, I prefer my women not to be slappers who get passed from one NBA player to another. She's tainted goods.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back