Bumped Random Chat - I want BBQ

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Young people have replaced having actual friends with watching streamers and podcasters who pretend to engage with them on a personal level and get paid by them for the privilege.
No, that's incels who watch egirls on twitch. I watch epic gamers because I like the games they play and their entertainment. It's like how people watch Netflix, just entertainment. The problem is the egirls on onlyfans and s**t who sell false relationships to sad people on the internet.
Trust me, this is my area of expertise

No, that's incels who watch egirls on twitch. I watch epic gamers because I like the games they play and their entertainment. It's like how people watch Netflix, just entertainment. The problem is the egirls on onlyfans and sh*t who sell false relationships to sad people on the internet.
Trust me, this is my area of expertise

And you dont think Logan Paul and many similar idiots like him don't use and bleed their audience dry unlike women on twitch? It's exactly the same, both couldn't give a * about you, at least the women show a bit of tit and ass I suppose.

Regardless, twitch is a dumpster fire imo. Couldn't give a toss about 95% of the streamers on there. It's a rung hire than TicTok however so at least it has that. #positives 🌈

And you dont think Logan Paul and many similar idiots like him don't use and bleed their audience dry unlike women on twitch? It's exactly the same, both couldn't give a fu** about you, at least the women show a bit of tit and ass I suppose.

Regardless, twitch is a dumpster fire imo. Couldn't give a toss about 95% of the streamers on there. It's a rung hire than TicTok however so at least it has that. #positives
Like anything revolutionary it brings good and bad. 95% of the content is garbage... but watching Magnus Carlson play chess in real time with his own commentary is a pretty amazing thing to be able to do from your couch.

And you dont think Logan Paul and many similar idiots like him don't use and bleed their audience dry unlike women on twitch? It's exactly the same, both couldn't give a fu** about you, at least the women show a bit of tit and ass I suppose.

Regardless, twitch is a dumpster fire imo. Couldn't give a toss about 95% of the streamers on there. It's a rung hire than TicTok however so at least it has that. #positives 🌈
Yeah they do, I was just more so talking about the actual gamers who keep the platform normal. Not drama inducing youtubers like Paul, hate that campaigner. Tictoc is the bane of our existence, the fact that it exists is a blight on humanity

NBA is getting more boring with the barrage of 3s and fouls on the follow through of 3's.

But this year's playoffs have been pretty good. Good series were coaches have been exploiting matchups and outcomes that have been hard to predict.

I like the NBA but feel it would be better if you could only get 2 stars on a team not 3. Would spread the talent further, cap is just out of control and that’s what the big market teams want.

Simmons is the most anti Australian player ever.
You sure about that?

He's got a GUARANTEED salary of $177,243,360USD for his 5 years of service.

"Doesn't want it enough"
"Needs to learn how to do xyz"
"Lazy, disinterested, not clutch, scared to shoot"

You pay Toump 177 Million Dollars and you're not getting overtime. I'm not learning how to do a ******* thing you haven't already paid me to do- that's costs extra.

"but but but toump you could make so much money if you tried"
Thanks for the offer but 177 million is getting me enough drugs & pussy and setting me up for life after I get the sack very comfortably.

Ben's making a 9 figure salary at 20 something and he's completely unreliable in his job when it matters.
That makes him an Australian hero in my eyes.

You sure about that?

"Doesn't want it enough"

You pay Toump 177 Million Dollars and you're not getting overtime. I'm not learning how to do a ******* thing you haven't already paid me to do- that's costs extra.

Thanks for the offer but 177 million is getting me enough drugs & pussy and setting me up for life after I get the sack very comfortably.

Ben's making a 9 figure salary at 20 something and he's completely unreliable in his job when it matters.

Lol, there is no convincing me otherwise. Money means nothing after 1 or 2m, you don't need it, all you have after that point is playing for the love of competition and self respect.

If you can't do that retire instead of embarrassing yourself and your country. ;)

How was his first press conference! Had Homer Simpson SMRT vibes

S s s ssssss. SS esse Sys s Systems Sirianni. 😂

His rock paper scissors method of evaluating talent at draft time was equally as cringe.

You sure about that?

"Doesn't want it enough"

I’d honestly never thought of it like this. But you’re totally right. Being paid wild amounts of money for indifferent effort is exactly where I would like to be. He’s my new hero

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He better get off to a promising start or this town will eat him alive. 😐
Can't say I'm overly confident. Most interested in the health of the O-Line. If Kelce, Brooks and Lane can stay on the park and Mailata keeps improving (Dillard is a bust now surely) then I'll be keen to see what Hurts can do with a bit of time and Smith and Raegor upfield

Can't say I'm overly confident. Most interested in the health of the O-Line. If Kelce, Brooks and Lane can stay on the park and Mailata keeps improving (Dillard is a bust now surely) then I'll be keen to see what Hurts can do with a bit of time and Smith and Raegor upfield

You got it mate. All comes down to the health of the oline. If they stay healthy they have a shot to show some promise. Odds feel against it though.

You got it mate. All comes down to the health of the oline. If they stay healthy they have a shot to show some promise. Odds feel against it though.
How did you rate the draft haul? I didn't look beyond first round possibilities beforehand so no clue on the rest. Dickerson has great highlights but obviously huge amounts of risk for the investment.

How did you rate the draft haul? I didn't look beyond first round possibilities beforehand so no clue on the rest. Dickerson has great highlights but obviously huge amounts of risk for the investment.

I wanted one of corners or Waddle, but I’ve come around on Devonta. I wouldn’t have taken Dickerson that early with that injury history. But if he holds up physically he’s an All-Pro kind of guy.

Last edited:
I like the NBA but feel it would be better if you could only get 2 stars on a team not 3. Would spread the talent further, cap is just out of control and that’s what the big market teams want.
NBA is getting more boring with the barrage of 3s and fouls on the follow through of 3's.

But this year's playoffs have been pretty good. Good series were coaches have been exploiting matchups and outcomes that have been hard to predict.
just on the NBA, God i hope Phenix win the chip this year.
Not just for CP3.
Calling it now ATL vs PHX in NBA finals, LA and Bucks can EAD.

just on the NBA, God i hope Phenix win the chip this year.
Not just for CP3.
Calling it now ATL vs PHX in NBA finals, LA and Bucks can EAD.
I Agree but I'm not really fussed. PHX definitely are the most pleasant to watch, just great team play. I play NBA fantasy and had Bridges and Ayton so always root for them to go well.

All fanbases deserve a chip and all teams have built in slightly different ways/ are at different stages of team builds.

Deadliest Catch has to be one of the only shows I watch and look forward to these days, so much garbage in TV.
Barely watch FTA and got rid of Foxtel. Streaming services are so cheap with heaps better content. And can't beat on demand

Barely watch FTA and got rid of Foxtel. Streaming services are so cheap with heaps better content. And can't beat on demand

I wouldn't pay for Foxtel if I was single, got it mainly for the kids.

Hey everyone check it out, Toump did cooking!! That was really ******* good burger too! “Give it a crack!”

Here’s my top 3 tips on making really ******* good burger:

1. Don’t be a ******* Xenophobe. Get some “international” culture in there: I got a little mild American mustard, some Dutch mayonaise, and classic, Australian Heinz tomato sauce! Little cheeky bit of that asian chilli tomato relish works a treat too. How good is fusion?!?! *chefs kiss*

2. * lettuce. Amount of space one lettuce requires in a fridge is out of proportion to the amount of legitimate uses of lettuce (ie: a burger).
If you want to add some green s**t in a burger like I did just buy premade salad!! Mine is some Coles 4 leaf blend with baby spinach... fancy!!!!

3. MOST IMPORTANT!!!
Don’t stooge yourself with beer!!!
The BEST drink to indulge with burger? CHOCCY MILKSHAKE (not pictured). Throw some ice cream/non-dairy frozen dessert in there too sometimes, it really brings out the flavour of the hamburger patty.

Bonus tip: throw the cheese slice on the burger while it still on the grill so it melts proper :) :) :)

Milkshake recipe coming soon!

3CA61126-C63B-4E12-A0D2-EDB943F7FFBB.jpeg

Sorry not the best piccy- i like the eating bit more than the photo bit- but goddamn did it taste sexy!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back