Bumped Random Chat - I want BBQ

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Played a game for the Townsville Uni Hawks a decade after the last of my mediocre games for Pearcedale. Was about 32 degrees with stupid humidity. I was unfit and had a sore foot. Started at half forward and a couple minutes into the game I ran flat out into a pack and accidentally knocked out our captain in a head clash. :D

Due to popular demand I present tonight's culinary delights

The pizza was a wood fired salami, pepperoni, chilli, olive, anchovies, onion and garlic mastered piece washed down with a nice little Barossa Valley Pinot Noir. Almost made the extra day stay worth it

Bon appetite
IMG_2352.JPG
IMG_2353.JPG

The pizza was a wood fired salami, pepperoni, chilli, olive, anchovies, onion and garlic mastered piece washed down with a nice little Barossa Valley Pinot Noir. Almost made the extra day stay worth it

Bon appetite
View attachment 379107
View attachment 379108
You selfish bastard. :'(

Bon appetite
View attachment 379107
View attachment 379108
The plastic flowers aren't really doing it for me!

Bon appetite
View attachment 379107
View attachment 379108

Thats a salt bomb of a pizza....got any tastebuds left?

Bluebonnet BBQ in Fitzroy.

Do yourself a favour
099864366405c7a84bc8fde7f32c6054.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Bon appetite
View attachment 379107
View attachment 379108
Barossa Pinot? What sort of a heathen are you man!

I have a phone full of Italian pizza and pasta to upload.

Although my best two meals:

- Florence - pork cutlet with truffle and mushroom sauce
- Como - Veal chop pan-fried in a butter and sage sauce.

I am eating a box of pizza shapes in my motel room. I'd take a photo of it and post it here, but I can't be arsed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Best of all time
Chicken_Noodles_Single-400x560.jpg

Back in myyyyyyyy day, you didn't get the cup shaped container, you had to unwrap the noodles and chuck them in a saucepan. Then you ate the seasoning and maybe put some of it on the noodles.

Ahhh this has become the food thread, which I don't mind at all haha.

Had dominos pizza with the boys last night. Pepperoni, margherita pizza and garlic bread was the order and we got it delivered.

Payed some extra money so that it would come in under 20 minutes after the order had been placed. Things got rowdy among the boys when the time limit got to 2 minutes remaining and the GPS tracker of the delivery driver showed he was about 2 minutes away from my address. Was a win/win situation, in that if he didn't make it to my address in the 20 minute time limit, I'd get a free pizza voucher but me and the boys were pretty hungry so we were pretty desperate for some food.

I don't know how but he got there with 1 minute remaining when we thought he would only just make it in the time limit or just miss out. He must have been pretty desperate not to give me the free pizza voucher haha.

In the end, myself and the boys were pretty happy and we enjoyed the pizza while watching the Socceroos last night.

I'm loving winding up the musical fundies over on the MB. Most havent yet worked out everyone over rates who they liked as a teenager.

Some seem to think that pussy Ed Sheeran is a GF target..... god spare me! You'd think that the abundance of singing contest shows would make people realize that lots of people can sing.

I'm loving winding up the musical fundies over on the MB. Most havent yet worked out everyone over rates who they liked as a teenager.

Some seem to think that pussy Ed Sheeran is a GF target..... god spare me! You'd think that the abundance of singing contest shows would make people realize that lots of people can sing.

I liked the Killers as a teen and still like them now (Granted, I'm still in my 20s). They'll never have a musical choice to make everyone happy but at least it is an A list band.

I liked the Killers as a teen and still like them now (Granted, I'm still in my 20s). They'll never have a musical choice to make everyone happy but at least it is an A list band.
True, but the reaction of some people when you say you don't actually think their favourite band is very good is hilarious.

It goes so deep

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back