Bumped Random Chat - I want BBQ

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Felt like a semi drove past my window.
It was either that or Hell has opened up and released some Demon reinforcements to help us out on Saturday. :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't tell me you've gone down the rabbit hole mate?

Im never fully in any rabbit hole, both sides lose me eventually, just thought it was interesting. Im sure lots of people will disagree. Not looking for an argument.

Im never fully in any rabbit hole, both sides lose me eventually, just thought it was interesting. Im sure lots of people will disagree. Not looking for an argument.
Mate I can see from the still it's Project Veritas. American right wing nuffy group well known for bullshit. Seen quite a few people follow their anger at the situation into believing all sorts of s**t. This isn't good for you and won't end well.

This is the gateway into becoming GoH

Mate I can see from the still it's Project Veritas. American right wing nuffy group well known for bullshit. Seen quite a few people follow their anger at the situation into believing all sorts of sh*t. This isn't good for you and won't end well.

This is the gateway into becoming GoH

I honestly dont care who makes what, I just thought it was interesting, im having a very hard time taking this whole thing on face value, ive got my own theories on the vaccine, but im not going to air them here coz I know ill come across as a nut case and wont convince anyone anyway.

Ill just say people are entitled to question a lot of this but im certainly not saying rioting is the way forward, I think that's exactly what "they" want you to do..... Ill just leave it at that.

I honestly dont care who makes what, I just thought it was interesting, im having a very hard time taking this whole thing on face value, ive got my own theories on the vaccine, but im not going to air them here coz I know ill come across as a nut case and wont convince anyone anyway.

Ill just say people are entitled to question a lot of this but im certainly not saying rioting is the way forward, I think that's exactly what "they" want you to do..... Ill just leave it at that.
I'm sure it's interesting, usually the point of fiction. Hoping we don't lose you too.

I'm sure it's interesting, usually the point of fiction. Hoping we don't lose you too.

Im not going to try and force my opinions on anyone else, everyone is entitled to believe what they like. Certainly not saying im bang on the money, just have really lost faith in a lot of things lately, looking for reasons.

I dont need the spiel. Didn't come for an argument.
people aren’t arguing with you, they’re responding to the content that you posted. You’re welcome to whatever views you want to hold :thumbsu:

people aren’t arguing with you, they’re responding to the content that you posted. You’re welcome to whatever views you want to hold :thumbsu:

that's fine, I didn't actually comment anything about the vid I posted

I dont need the spiel. Didn't come for an argument.
Mate there is so much bullshit from both sides of the argument. All you can do is sift through the info and try to find the relevant facts and stats. I've been vaxxed but certainly can't see how they can make it mandatory. Just because something is TGA/FDA approved doesn't make it 100% safe. See Vioxx as a perfect example.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back