Bumped Random Chat - I want BBQ

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait. WTF?
Yeah the in-law was like wtf is this guy doing with his knife? Apparently he saw the chef running the blade down his arm, where he had a new tattoo. I didn't really understand it all, i just thought it was funny.

Anyone got a good gnocch recipe? Mine turned out too soft.

Proper Gander
I made a pretty reasonable one years ago, enjoyed it, but declared it too much effort after finding a semi-decent store bought one (in the fresh pasta section) and decided to never make it again.

So yeah, happy to help ...

Anyone got a good gnocch recipe? Mine turned out too soft.

Proper Gander
I used Rick Steins recipe on a gnocchi with crab meat and it worked really well.

The recipe is here at https://www.bbc.co.uk/food/recipes/gnocchi_con_granseola_42070

But it’s quite helpful to watch the episode where he does it which is on his “from Venice to Istanbul “ series.

Before I watched this I tended to steer clear of gnocchi because I had a few attempts that were pretty ordinary. Either too dense and heavy, or fell apart.

I must admit this is a cracker for PPB. Well done. Bait or artificial?
Bait, cant recall if it was squid or pilchard on the hook. I mostly used the fish as bait.

Bait, cant recall if it was squid or pilchard on the hook. I mostly used the fish as bait.
You use fish as bait to catch fish? That seems a bit creepy. It’s kind of like me trying to pick up by inviting someone around for pasta with porcini and human liver.

Do fish go for Burger Rings or something like that?

Do fish go for Burger Rings or something like that?
freshwater fish prefer plain chips as a snack, however ocean fish prefer red rock deli’s chips seasoned with sea salt

freshwater fish prefer plain chips as a snack, however ocean fish prefer red rock deli’s chips seasoned with sea salt
What would you catch with some of these?

lamintgton-chippies.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just googled wild snorlax because I was dead certain you made that up

:drunk:
You are now aware that if the original Pokémon was a person they would be in their mid20s.

Oh and...

AAB0E6A4-4C29-4CC1-B575-27694A4C11DA.jpeg

You are now aware that if the original Pokémon was a person they would be in their mid20s.
I'm in my mid 30's and still don't know what a ******* Pokemon is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back