Bumped Random Chat - I want BBQ

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm currently managing a work at home job that really requires so little effort I can afford to play PS4 all the time.
******* brilliant.

Now I know what I will do. I'll find our 'flexible working policy' and sus out how to make a business case to work partly from home! Off the top of my head, traditionally it helps to suddenly have two small children but there must be other arguments available. Or I could suddenly have two small children. I wonder what evidence I need to produce?

******* brilliant.

Now I know what I will do. I'll find our 'flexible working policy' and sus out how to make a business case to work partly from home! Off the top of my head, traditionally it helps to suddenly have two small children but there must be other arguments available. Or I could suddenly have two small children. I wonder what evidence I need to produce?

I assume if you just borrow a kid and bring it in for the day you'll be sweet.
Just say your feeling sick, wander into the bathroom and re emerge with a child. Cite cryptic pregnancy and boom your on maternity leave with free to kill

I assume if you just borrow a kid and bring it in for the day you'll be sweet.
Just say your feeling sick, wander into the bathroom and re emerge with a child. Cite cryptic pregnancy and boom your on maternity leave with free to kill
What is a cryptic pregnancy? I sort of picture a kind of anagram.

I was going to bung a couple of finger paintings on the wall and roll out some tedious stories about little Declan's ADHD therapy - I figure I would pay that person to stay away.

What's everyone doing today?

I'm at work. Nobody is here. Most people have taken leave - so all the stuff I had planned on getting to during the quiet period is sort of stalled as requires input from other areas and all I get from emails is out of office messages.

God I'm bored. Maybe I will work out how to use a label-maker and put nametags on everyone's stapler.
Same except I can't be fudged labeling staplers. I'm listening to crime podcasts and trying to decide what to have for lunch. Feels like 4pm but it's not even lunch :(

What is a cryptic pregnancy? I sort of picture a kind of anagram.

I was going to bung a couple of finger paintings on the wall and roll out some tedious stories about little Declan's ADHD therapy - I figure I would pay that person to stay away.

It's where women either through some psychological reason or other don't know their pregnant until the baby literally falls out. Actually know someone it happened too.

At work, have shitloads to do but motivation is low. When people start getting back in the next few weeks and begin hassling me about jobs... bleh.

******* brilliant.

Do your cats count as dependents?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nah avoiding the pyramid schemes mate. Just found a product I could flip for 300% profit really easily as no one else makes them in this market.
Tried that with $100 notes but sales have been really poor.

My mum purchased three, so thats kept me afloat for this week.

Topkent you back in australia mate?

Nah mate enjoying the central Canada climate still. The last week here has been colder then the surface of Mars...
Extended the time here for a little longer because I'm making good bank so keeping that going so I can set myself up better in Oz when I get back

"An afternoon on Mars might seem balmy by comparison, with the daily high reaching a temperature of -23 C on Thursday. That’s roughly equivalent to the morning temperatures recorded in Toronto (-19 C), Montreal (-24 C), Winnipeg (-20 C), Calgary (-23 C) and Winnipeg (-20 C)."

Nah bloke below me in these apartments already has that market cornered. Nope I sell individualized neon bar lights. Sold 400 for Christmas at around $50 to $80 each and my cost per unit is $15

When you say "individualized", do you mean you draw on them with a marker?

I make my money giving out dating advice.

When you say "individualized", do you mean you draw on them with a marker?

I make my money giving out dating advice.

Nah its acrylic glass that's etched into. By individualized I mean people send me a design idea and I whip it up on facebook. Off the record though we do quite often steal copyrighted images but meh it's impossible to trace. If they are tracing my name is Darrell daveson 533 Carnegie road cranbourne

Nah its acrylic glass that's etched into. By individualized I mean people send me a design idea and I whip it up on facebook. Off the record though we do quite often steal copyrighted images but meh it's impossible to trace. If they are tracing my name is Darrell daveson 533 Carnegie road cranbourne

A ha, I knew your name wasn't really Nick or Grant or 6 or 9. BRB, emailing the FBI and Interpol.

A ha, I knew your name wasn't really Nick or Grant or 6 or 9. BRB, emailing the FBI and Interpol.
Leave it with me, I'm good mates with the guy who caught Carmen Sandiego.

We'll have him in no time.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back