Rd 21 Preview / Discussion (dedicated to JuddgementDay)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not true. If crows dont make it bulldogs do.
doggies and port to round the the 7th and 8th spot.
Both are a game behind Adelaide. If Adel won tonight they went above the Bombers.

Only way Bombers miss now is if they lose to Freo and Coll and two of Adel/Dogs/Port win both their last games.

Both are a game behind Adelaide. If Adel won tonight they went above the Bombers.

Only way Bombers miss now is if they lose to Freo and Coll and two of Adel/Dogs/Port win both their last games.

We wont win either game. Crows dogs play each other last rnd who wins that will pass us. If crows win next week they pass us.

Injured?

Never again.
Matt Crouch smashed him across the head with a forearm. Commentators said if it was an opponent would have got multiple weeks. What a crab Crouch is. I hate him even more now.

FARQ YOU MCROUCH YOU FN BLOCKHEAD. KO’S SLOANE AND GOES ON TO SCORE 150+ WITH 58 USELESS 15m CHIP KICKS. I SERIOUSLY CANT STAND YOU OR YOUR GAME.

...AND ANOTHER FARQ TO THAT BALD THIGH CHAFFING campaigner. USELESS HACK DONE NOTHING SINCE INJURY RETURN.

Think I got 250 in the first half from my four and 135 in the second which was a bit disappointing. One of my players getting knocked out by another of my players didn’t help.

Ended up with about 2450, pretty happy with that. Hopefully Matt Crouch as a unique-ish player can get me close to the top 100

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol. No we are absolutely cooked. We are playing our vfl team at the moment.
I count 7 starting 22 out, no counting Daniher who’s never ever fit anyway.

What a f***ing shambles.

I think I might have squeaked through in my Saints Div 1 semi but my bunch of spuds tried their best to lose it.

Sloane is one of the worst campaigners I've ever selected, scores like a boss when I don't have him, turns into a rookie POS when I do.

2370 with Crisp, Gray, Mundy, Smith and Boak all scoring south of 75. Some VERY south of 75.
Won most important league.
Won't complain.

Those of you with the mental fortitude to spend all weekend posting in here like it's a regular time in the season are worthy of a gold star.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back