Training Richmond Pre-season Training 2018

Who do you think will be the most improved player this pre-season?

• Nick Vlastuin

• Brandon Ellis

• Jayden Short

• Daniel Rioli

• Kane Lambert

• Ben Griffiths

• Sam Lloyd

• Shai Bolton

• Reece Conca

• Oleg Markov

• Corey Ellis

• Jack Graham

• Nathan Broad

• Callum Moore

• Connor Menadue

• Nathan Drummond

• Dan Butler

• Mabior Chol

• Ryan Garthwaite

• Tyson Stengle

• Jason Castagna

• Ivan Soldo

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Not sure if it's been mentioned, but after watching the latest training video I was really happy to see Nathan Drummond jogging along the boundary. All the very best to the young fella. I'd love it if he could put his injuries behind him & play to his ability :)......:thumbsu:
Good pickup TJ.Really hope a change of luck for the young fella.:thumbsu:

Oleg is a legend, my son's favourite player because he reminds him of a character from a game :p

Sat with him at the sponsor dinner he's a good bloke as well
He's an apprentice at Jake King's shop.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The inside walls are murmuring that Jack Graham is looking a million bucks just weeks into his first preseason.

Expect lolnorf to offer him a 2 million a year for 15 years contract and when we re-sign him they’ll explain they made us pay up ;)

Looks like something out of the Sunnyboys.

I was thinking The Vapours of I'm turning Japanese fame.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bolton is a given,we saw the excitement machine for a glimpse this year.
Gees I hope I'm wrong and a very unpopular opinion but I can see him eventuate to nothing. His fitness still is a way off and he kind of looks the bloke that maybe making it onto an AFL list is enough.

Does anyone have the same worries as me? I just can't see him content playing second fiddle in the VFL for much longer but IMO still is a bit off. Has Higgins now also to compete with along with 3 premiership small forwards.

Gees I hope I'm wrong and a very unpopular opinion but I can see him eventuate to nothing. His fitness still is a way off and he kind of looks the bloke that maybe making it onto an AFL list is enough.

Does anyone have the same worries as me? I just can't see him content playing second fiddle in the VFL for much longer but IMO still is a bit off. Has Higgins now also to compete with along with 3 premiership small forwards.
Well that's no way to speak during the offseason.

He's training the house down.
Absolutely flying on the track.
Break out season coming.

Well that's no way to speak during the offseason.

He's training the house down.
Absolutely flying on the track.
Break out season coming.
I hope I'm wrong.
If the hunger is there he will be better than Betts.

Back