Training Richmond Pre-season Training 2018

Who do you think will be the most improved player this pre-season?

• Nick Vlastuin

• Brandon Ellis

• Jayden Short

• Daniel Rioli

• Kane Lambert

• Ben Griffiths

• Sam Lloyd

• Shai Bolton

• Reece Conca

• Oleg Markov

• Corey Ellis

• Jack Graham

• Nathan Broad

• Callum Moore

• Connor Menadue

• Nathan Drummond

• Dan Butler

• Mabior Chol

• Ryan Garthwaite

• Tyson Stengle

• Jason Castagna

• Ivan Soldo

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Great to see the lads hitting their return targets, a little bit of early complacency out of the way

Shorty said they've got him earmarked for the Wing? Thoughts on that
Has the footskills and a bit of dash to play a variety of roles. I'd have Menadue penciled in for a position on the wing before Shorty but no doubt he could play that role. Ability to kick long into the forwardline would be a real weapon

But, but premiership hangover
In our history we have generally won our premierships in groups. This is the start of the next lot all I can see is 3 in the next 5 years. Dimma for PM:D

Great to see the lads hitting their return targets, a little bit of early complacency out of the way

Happy with that - doesnt defend well enough to play back but is a good runner and decent kick - wing and drifting fwd suits him

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m a big fan of shorty and find it hard there’s no place for him in the side, has great composure and a piercing kick that puts him in rare company , his lack of height cost him , he s in the queue now behind houli and Ellis spots in the side

I’m a big fan of shorty and find it hard there’s no place for him in the side, has great composure and a piercing kick that puts him in rare company , his lack of height cost him , he s in the queue now behind houli and Ellis spots in the side

Personally, I think Short’s kicking is overrated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back