VFL Richmond VFL vs Collingwood Thursday 30th March 4:15 pm PRO

Remove this Banner Ad

I saw last 3 Qs Miles and Stengle looked good. Soldo and Townsend also, McIntosh ok but not clean, kicked a couple nice goals though. Markov ok 2nd half I suppose. Notable not so goods were Ellis, Menadue and Drummond. Like Garth and thought Broad was good in last line of defense. Elton dropped a few marks he shouldn't.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will have a bet on us to win vfl this year . Should be a good price, given the small injury list we should have plenty of afl listed players going round each week
Still $26 with Centrebet, been wound in a bit everywhere else. Get it while it lasts, we'll be single figures soon.

Miles push for selection?
Yes must come in imo. I watched about 45 minutes and he was a standout. Really can't figure out what he is doing in the 2's, he had about 8 clearances when I was watching and is a real team man. I'd pick him infront of 5 or 6 from the team last night.
McIntosh was really good, still reckon he's in our best 22, adds flexibility. I was in favour of him playing back half this year because of the extra height he adds, but wing is his spot - see ball get ball, doesn't have the smarts for playing back.
Soldo looked good but is not quite ready imo. Looks good at this level, but needs another 12-18 months development. His size helps him dominate at this level, but there's plenty that match him for size in the 1s. Just needs to continue to learn the game and work on his athleticism and he'll be a handy player.

Yes must come in imo. I watched about 45 minutes and he was a standout. Really can't figure out what he is doing in the 2's, he had about 8 clearances when I was watching and is a real team man. I'd pick him infront of 5 or 6 from the team last night.
McIntosh was really good, still reckon he's in our best 22, adds flexibility. I was in favour of him playing back half this year because of the extra height he adds, but wing is his spot - see ball get ball, doesn't have the smarts for playing back.
Soldo looked good but is not quite ready imo. Looks good at this level, but needs another 12-18 months development. His size helps him dominate at this level, but there's plenty that match him for size in the 1s. Just needs to continue to learn the game and work on his athleticism and he'll be a handy player.

DH said in his press conference that Miles is the unluckiest player right now because he is only out of the side due to team balance and in my opinion it's fair enough.
He might come in for Lambert, but I'd rather a McIntosh for a bit more height against the Eagles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back