Preview Rnd 21 - Carlton v Fremantle Sunday 12th August 4.40PM (AEST) @ Optus Stadium - Final team Post #209

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Polson starting on the nut. Like that! Throw him in the deep end and see how long he can go for. Gook luck to him.
Yep.

Has to get meaningful midfield minutes.

I don't expect he'll do much and I'm fine with that.

I reckon they might put him on Neale. Very close in terms of height and weight and even have similar game styles although Polson is a long way behind ATM.

Gee, it didn't take long to get through this thread tonight. Is the level of interest in Sunday's game that low? I'm still looking forward to seeing what our younger players can do against a team which is not as talented as the Giants & is also sans Sandilands & Fyfe.

Charlie could grab the game by the scruff of the neck. SPS might give us a repeat of his game against the Suns 2 weeks ago & Crippa may grab himself another 3 Brownlow votes. Pickett might also rip up the Optus Stadium turf.

Gee, it didn't take long to get through this thread tonight. Is the level of interest in Sunday's game that low? I'm still looking forward to seeing what our younger players can do against a team which is not as talented as the Giants & is also sans Sandilands & Fyfe.

Charlie could grab the game by the scruff of the neck. SPS might give us a repeat of his game against the Suns 2 weeks ago & Crippa may grab himself another 3 Brownlow votes. Pickett might also rip up the Optus Stadium turf.

Thinks we are still experimenting with different combinations. I reckon they started that when we fell in an injury hole. In a way this is the year we had to have to really have a look at the whole list. Not that it is a chosen or happy first option thing, but it will pay us back. I dont think thats possible when winning and sticking with the same 25. They would have had much higher hopes but soon realised it was forlorn and started looking for what could be gotten from the year in different ways.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That sucks for Kennedy!

I’d love to see McReadie and Kerr as part of the ins.

I’d like to see how a forward line of Charlie, Big H, and Kerr would go.

Only need one of Lobbe or Kreuzer, with H giving a chop out.
Think the MC has finally realised you cant play the 3 big talls Casboult or Kerr with Charlie and Harry with a midfield that is getting smashed .
Having said that Kerr will probably play .

Just to finish the thought.... Without Sandilands & Fyfe and if Kruezer plays and fit.
Then we have a real chance.
Pity that Weiters not ready and Kennedy out.
We look a really patched up side at the moment.

Just to finish the thought.... Without Sandilands & Fyfe and if Kruezer plays and fit.
Then we have a real chance.
Pity that Weiters not ready and Kennedy out.
We look a really patched up side at the moment.
And fisher

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back