Votes: 11 4.5%
  • Josh Caddy

Votes: 46 18.7%
  • Todd Elton

Votes: 3 1.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Hope the announcement is Dusty signing.

It may also be that we have a new naming rights sponsor for Punt Road Oval.

He's kicked 22 goals in 23 games in a side that gets flogged every week, taking on the oppositions best defender. Put him in a team with Riewoldt, Martin, Cotchin, Rance + all the forward line assistance he'd receive in Rioli, Butler, Caddy etc + being home with his friends and family and we've got ourselves a star.

If he lines up for us in 2018, 30 goals is about what I'd expect at most from him, but as we've seen - even a spud like Elton is crucial to the success of our structure. Schache would flourish and so would the entire team for having him there.

I just think that getting expectations too high could be a dangerous thing, although the fact that he'll be on monster money will mean the expectations are there anyway I guess... I just don't want us to completely neg out on the kid if he doesn't have a great first up season with us in 2018 (should he come over), and the reason for that is because we'd be getting him as a 10+ year KPF to follow after Riewoldt is gone, and his best probably won't come for 3-5 years.

But hopefully you are right and he just takes off, if he does indeed come to Tigerland!

North wont be any kind of easy beats, theyre not as bad as their ladder position indicates. Knock off Calrtoon tomorrow and they will be looking at 5-6 and back in the race if they beat us. It will be huge for us and them.

Yeah but usually it's guys like Petrie, Harvey, Wells, etc that carve us up, and those guys are all gone now... I agree they won't be easy-beats, but they won't be anywhere near as menacing as they have been in recent seasons.

We played essentially their current crop of players at the end of 2015, when they rested all their big names... and we beat them easily that night. Now that same group is their main team... so hopefully same result!

Joe Daniher is one ugly, creepy looking mofo. They need to go and check his basement. Must be full of horrors.

Someone better at editing than me needs to play around with this clip, and put Daniher's face on the Predator when it takes its' mask off! :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep Daniher overrated that's why every tom,dick and harry all week were saying he should be getting over a mill a year :rolleyes:
ill pay him $500 to pop his own pimples and put it on youtube

Back