• Jayden Short

Votes: 9 4.2%
  • Nathan Broad

Votes: 21 9.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I reckon both will come in, Dow to get a run in midfield and stack to fill in for Houli
Pickett before stack , Stacky looked miles off the level , Pickett at least had some qty possies , need to roll sleeves up and work harder off ball , that’s an attitude thing , hope he gets message

When Richmond play great footy,the media hardly mention it,soon as we play one slow game,the media have us up in headlights and talk about “state of the game”.

Our footy was probably the best played on the weekend but the media,like Fonzie can’t admit it.

Melbourne aren’t a rubbish team either,that famous line the media trot out when we beat a team.

Sydney will throw everything at us,no time for complacency especially when you’re a Tiger.

We still have plenty of leaders in our team to carry us while our guns recover.

Last edited:

When Richmond play great footy,the media hardly mention it,soon as we play one slow game,the media have us up in headlights and talk about “state of the game”

Our footy was probably the best played on the weekend but the media,like Fonzie can’t admit it.

Melbourne aren’t a rubbish team either,that famous line the media trot out when we beat a team.

Sydney will throw everything at us,no time for complacency especially when you’re a Tiger.

they are celebrating our injuries because they saw flashes of the 2017-2019 tigers on sunday and got scared

campaigners they are every single one of them all the media and all the oppo supporters

they are celebrating our injuries because they saw flashes of the 2017-2019 tigers on sunday and got scared

campaigners they are every single one of them all the media and all the oppo supporters
Course they are , I couldn’t listen too whately or watch 360 . I’m watching big bro for the pool scenes instead

When Richmond play great footy,the media hardly mention it,soon as we play one slow game,the media have us up in headlights and talk about “state of the game”.

Na you are wrong about that... Melbourne are a shithouse team!

we definitely didn’t play the best footy out of all the teams... Brisbane did.
We were much better than previous weeks but def not the best..

Massive challenge these few weeks ahead! You are right about not taking anything to chance

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Considering it’s a token season I think not having Cotchin, Prestia and Edwards in the middle for the next period could well be a long term blessing. Let’s have a look at a few.
If we win the flag I reckon I'll be more excited than last year.

In: Bolton, Graham, RCD, Ross, Stack, Soldo.
Out: Cotchin, Lynch, Nank, Prestia, Houli, Edwards.
If Lynch fit, omit RCD, ensure though Lynch fully fit.

Assuming Cotch, Nank, Prestia, Houli and Edwards definite out.

I am bringing in CCJ, Bolton, Ross, RCD, Stack.

I am also dropping Rioli for Dow and let the cookies crumble.

Maybe Pickett instead of RCD cause I am not sure how they are tracking

RCD has been omitted from the extended squad so many times it might be a good opportunity to debut given the outs.
If he is a flop, Pickett plays the next week anyway.
Definite ins: Bolton, Graham, Ross, Stack, Soldo.
Love it
Lose a zillion premiership players
Replace them with 3 more premiership players plus a couple stiff to miss

we just won't play any midfielders this week

play 12 defenders to flood the oppos forward line then pass it to balta or short to kick it into the forward line

I’ll do you one better. 17 forwards with Balta in the the ruck. He’ll win the tap every time and kick it straight to FF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back