Round 16: West Coast vs Sydney

Remove this Banner Ad

Soooo if west coast win it's because of the umpires - thanks for the heads up.

Don't like the difference of the scores at the moment, west coast kicking very poorly and need to improve.

How important are Hansen and Cousins!!???

Must they count EVERY single one of Cousin's possessions? Pretty damn annoying.

Good point. I mean why would you focus on a champion of the game, a Brownlow medallist, coming back from a huge personal problem and getting the ball 20 times in his first half back .... I mean why would that rate a special mention? :rolleyes:

Amazing stuff. How many times are the Weagles allowed to get away with fending-off? I've seen it paid plenty of times in the past, i thought fending off in the face wasn't allowed. Stakers goals shouldn't have stood.

Good point. I mean why would you focus on a champion of the game, a Brownlow medallist, coming back from a huge personal problem and getting the ball 20 times in his first half back .... I mean why would that rate a special mention? :rolleyes:

So is he the only one playing tonight? Brett Kirk and Ryan O'Keefe are having just as good game as Cousins is. :rolleyes:

Amazing stuff. How many times are the Weagles allowed to get away with fending-off? I've seen it paid plenty of times in the past, i thought fending off in the face wasn't allowed. Stakers goals shouldn't have stood.

Don't know how low your face is :confused:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

who is playing on Hansen?
Why is Grundy playing in the back line?
Not bad result for the 1st half though , we went to sleep in the last few minutes though.You think that if Barry doesnt play for the rest of the game, or not playing fit, it could be a big advantage for the coasters..
Cant believe we didnt take a defender over with us, selectors??
And malceski was hard done by for HTB and the hand ball to Okeefe i missed.

I think that WCE is starting to move forward in the way they are playing - Hansens run for the goal is a good example. Cousins is chipping in with his possessions and disposals, so it's examples like this that I think they are realising what they have to do before when they were on their winning streak. Hard work and some initative.

nothing like celebrating an unremorseful Drug Addict.

That's right kiddies taking drugs make you a hero.

It doesn't, but getting over your problems and coming back to your best can. He was a hero before, and he's still a hero.

Can someone please tell me who this young number 9 is thats dominating the match?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back