Status
Not open for further replies.
15/1440

But add in ottens emergency score as Smith is my captain

16/1521

Then double Treloar's VC

16(C)/1648

I think that's right.

Not a good day coming up the because my spud Cripps, Danger & Docherty and then rookies galore with SPP, Parfitt & Houston

Edit: Hopefully Goldy is out so Pruess can get a run.

On Nexus 6P using BigFooty.com mobile app

Last edited:
17/1519

Not too bad so far, should hopefully push 2100. Choosing Crouch over Gaff is looking like one of the worst 50/50 calls of the season so far. Nearly a 100 point gap between them already, really hoping Crouch can lift :mad:

1265 from 16

only 1 player (Beams) has tonned up. this week is nowhere near as good as last week :(

Dangerfield(c), Gawn, Simpson, Powell-Pepper, Fyfe, Sandilands play today

Hall has been pathetic and I don't just mean his DT score. He has no desire to chase and tackle, dropped an easy chest mark for a shot on goal and can't even hit a 15m pass. Rocket loves to send a message to his players and I wouldn't be surprised if he's the one this week. He's done it before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm seriously contemplating trading him based purely on that performance, was disgusting.

Toby Greene is a frustrating player to watch.

Heath Shaw is a bit of a concern. Paying over 600k and he only scores 70 in a 100 point victory

Keep the faith, he'll come good. Never scores well against the Crows and he was in cruise control yesterday. Will lose some money but will eventually come good.

1629/16(c)

Danger, Doc, Sandi and the rookspuds to come. Looking at 2150+ If all goes to plan.

1403 from 12 I have tacken Treloar's VC score
faith replayed from T. Lynch (adel) 139 and Gunston 115 after poor showings last week

i wanted to at least be wined and dined before Steele and Crouch F***ed me 2 years in a row why did i fall for it again.....

Crouch is far from a **** up, he's finding the footy, just handballs too much and doesn't tackle enough.

Sam Mitchell made a career from doing that

Crouch is far from a **** up, he's finding the footy, just handballs too much and doesn't tackle enough.

Sam Mitchell made a career from doing that

Which means hes useless for DT

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Which means hes useless for DT

I feel he has upside though

Would still rather have a player getting it 25-30 every week on a bad scoring day and still getting 80-90 than someone who relies heavily on marks, tackles and goals to get points.

All it takes is a few uncontested +6s/or a couple more tackles and he tons up

My other underperforming mid in Steven is a bigger concern even with his punctured lung, he's not finding enough of the footy (25 and 20 possies) which may be down to less midfield time and has only had his scores increased via marks/tackles.

I feel Crouch will get a couple of 110s-120s soon and will be back on track.

Limping to 2000. No absolute spuds in my team but just under performing blokes getting 60-90 (Smith, Dahl, Laird, JOM, Hall, Heater, Steele, GHS).

Doc not playing his usual sweeping role today and scoring affected. Hopefully second half opens up a bit.

What a bloody disaster today has been so far. Stewart with 43 and now Docherty being a spud with 27 at half time and Hannan on 12.
Kept looking at the DTLive scores and it constantly showed Hannan as being on the ground but I never even saw him until he had that shot at goal. 2100+ is now becoming low 2000.

What a bloody disaster today has been so far. Stewart with 43 and now Docherty being a spud with 27 at half time and Hannan on 12.
Kept looking at the DTLive scores and it constantly showed Hannan as being on the ground but I never even saw him until he had that shot at goal. 2100+ is now becoming low 2000.

I am so glad I didn't bring in Hannan this week. Treloar's score on Thursday meant I wanted to keep Smith as a definite non starter. I would have started him over Parfitt which at this stage looks like ill be ahead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back