Review Round 20 2021 - GWS Giants v Port, 6.10 pm at Marvel Stadium, Sun 1 August

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With a notable mention to the umpiring (yes, I'm looking at you No.2), there doesn't appear to be a great deal of 'spirit' amongst GWS players.

Team mates didn't get together with much enthusiasm around Taranto and Lloyd when they goaled.

Something just not right with this 'team' at the moment.

There needs to be a Royal Commission as to why Sam Reid continues to get games, what does this spud offer?

He’s slow, he lacks skill, he is not an aerial threat, his pressure is rubbish and he’s costing younger players opportunities.

I want to see the incriminating photographs he must have to be getting games, he got his 100 games now get him out.

There needs to be a Royal Commission as to why Sam Reid continues to get games, what does this spud offer?

He’s slow, he lacks skill, he is not an aerial threat, his pressure is rubbish and he’s costing younger players opportunities.

I want to see the incriminating photographs he must have to be getting games, he got his 100 games now get him out.

You could post that same comment on the Swans board and get a dozen likes.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

With a notable mention to the umpiring (yes, I'm looking at you No.2), there doesn't appear to be a great deal of 'spirit' amongst GWS players.

Team mates didn't get together with much enthusiasm around Taranto and Lloyd when they goaled.

Something just not right with this 'team' at the moment.

Away from home for what 5 weeks now? Just about to be reunited with families again and now looking at that being delayed. I don't blame players that have checked out mentally, there is not a heap to play for, no crowds only adding to the issue.

Jeez you’d be lining up to play on Davis if you were a key forward wouldn’t you!

Only reason Davis isn’t off the ground in the injured group is we have no one else.

100 per cent.

Phil’s come out out of quasi-retirement to be out there today.

We would have achieved nothing over the years without Cal, Mummy and Phil.

Ridiculous they’re still all needed today.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back