Autopsy Round 24 – Carlton vs GWS Giants, Sunday August 27, 6.10pm AEST, Marvel Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m terrible at this stuff

Win and we are in and could even get a home final.
Lose and we are done for what was a wild ride.

Words are done, deeds time.

Fire up for the Giants.
A man of few words. But always to the point.

Last edited:
It’s going to be hard against a red hot Carlton, but we can win this game. We have been playing well, and Kingsley will have our team primed for this season defining game. The market has us roughly equal (we are $1.96 whilst Carlton in $1.84). Hopefully with Carlton locked into hosting an elimination final regardless of the result of this match, they will not be as desperate as we will be, and that might well be the difference. Let’s go Giants!

Reflecting the interest in this game, our highest home and away attendance in Victoria will be under threat. The crowd of 43,390 against Collingwood in 2015 will probably be eclipsed today due to the Carlton fans anticipating their first final appearance since 2013, and wanting Curnow to win back to back Colemans.

5f7bc58d289887716fdbcf36d39b81e8

Mean while back in Adelaide

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hamstring. Great even if we make finals we won’t have Sam Taylor

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Losing our All Australian defensive superstar in our most important must win game of the home and away season ☹️

Nooop, that’s taken the wind out of my sails. Our most important player for tonight’s match.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Back