Preview Round 24 – Carlton vs GWS Giants, Sunday August 27, 6.10pm AEST, Marvel Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Cripps playing with bruised ribs against Green is Braaaaaave. The guy is a wrecking ball.
I think Cogs, Kelly and Ward can match up against Cerra, Walsh. BUT it's gonna be tough.
I fear our backline will be under siege.
Need Hogan to go back to back 😏
If Cripps has bruised ribs , it’s almost ridiculous for them to keep him in. Such a big rush for further injury going into their first finals series in 10 or so years. Setting themselves up for failure.

Cripps playing with bruised ribs against Green is Braaaaaave. The guy is a wrecking ball.
I think Cogs, Kelly and Ward can match up against Cerra, Walsh. BUT it's gonna be tough.
I fear our backline will be under siege.
Need Hogan to go back to back 😏
Agree our backs will be under siege this week, will need alot of support this week from HH, Cumming, Idun for Bucks and Taylor as the Blues have quality KPF's

If Cripps has bruised ribs , it’s almost ridiculous for them to keep him in. Such a big rush for further injury going into their first finals series in 10 or so years. Setting themselves up for failure.
Yeah I agree. Im not saying we would target him with cheap shots off the ball or anything but if you knew their #1 guy was sore... you would make sure you were physical with him when he is near the ball.

They are bringing in a few guys who haven’t played for 5 weeks …. They’ll be underdone but they need a game before finals. I think that creates an opportunity for us
good way at looking at it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

anyone else at the captain's run?

anyone see Sam Taylor anywhere?

No I dont recall seeing Sam Taylor there!
Fingers crossed he’ll be good to go tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Back