Autopsy Round 24 – Carlton vs GWS Giants, Sunday August 27, 6.10pm AEST, Marvel Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

He needs to work on his technique, he tries so hard and sometimes his energy just gets the better of him. The player wasn’t hurt and I don’t think there was head contact, probably gets off.

Toby Greene gets a fine for the gut punch, Weitering should get a suspension.

Did his head not hit the floor ? That’s the key right there if it didn’t

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Haha

6fbcbd154bd759e2f53233f6d9c77470.jpg

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

And amazingly, this was undertaken without Sam Taylor. Hope that Coniglio is having a great celebration with the friends and family who joined him for his 200th game milestone

Wins at 10 venues in 6 States/Territories

Giants Stadium (NSW)

SCG (NSW)

Norwood Oval (SA)

GMHBA (VIC)

Blundstone (TAS)

Traeger Park (NT)

Adelaide Oval (SA)

Manuka (ACT)

Mars (VIC)

Marvel (VIC)

Not a bad haul When you think about it.

Now for the biggest of all the MCG !
Just win baby

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So, hand on heart, who had us playing finals footy at the beginning of the year?
Yes, I thought we were a strong chance to finish about where we did.
who had us when we were 3-7 (15th on the ladder) after 10 rounds?
Nope, definitely had packed up any hope at that point but enjoyed the promising signs.

GWS have their stars, but their high half-forwards are so critical

“Number three for me is the Giants and the thing that stands out most for me is their high forwards. Two weeks ago against Port Adelaide, Brent Daniels and Toby Bedford both had one-week suspensions and it had a significant impact in the way that GWS presented. Port Adelaide were able to run over the top of them, it was a rare flat game for GWS in what has been an exceptional back two-thirds of the season. These two players have been significant for them.”

“Carlton fans don't need to get too wound up here … you came up against the side that this was elimination final for. I thought that the Blues were still pretty good. I wouldn't be too worried about it. But they beat a real good side did the Giants, they had to best them when Carlton were up and about and they were able to run away with it.”

“No, Sam Taylor so that'll be an interesting one. The other (Tom) Green was great, 35 disposals in the middle. Daniels had 23 touches and 10 score involvements. Bedford had nine disposals and five score involvements. They get up and down the field. They run, they help their defensive unit. They run so hard to defend, but then they're the beginning of their offence as well and they get end to end.”

Remove this Banner Ad

Back