Game Day Round 22 2021 vs GWS, Marvel Stadium, 13 August, 7.50pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because it has taken away from our pressure game, or ‘perceived’ pressure I think. It basically takes the Richmond player on the mark out of the game and gives the opposition time to kick to each other.

It doesn’t help us because accurate kicking is not our strength
Sorry guys, don’t want to sound negative but I’m just not buying it.
And to be honest it’s pretty embarrassing to even suggest that one single rule can completely influence a game plan to the point in negates a whole style.

yes we have based a game on pressure but standing the mark is a very small indicator of applied pressure…
I just can’t buy this, and it’s feeling like a huge excuse for lack of effort and intensity.

You don’t win flags by looking for excuses.

Sorry guys, don’t want to sound negative but I’m just not buying it.
And to be honest it’s pretty embarrassing to even suggest that one single rule can completely influence a game plan to the point in negates a whole style.

yes we have based a game on pressure but standing the mark is a very small indicator of applied pressure…
I just can’t buy this, and it’s feeling like a huge excuse for lack of effort and intensity.

You don’t win flags by looking for excuses.
Yeah I accept that argument as well

(Log in to remove this ad.)

coz we recruited and trained our side for a proved premiership winning gameplan but the AFL repeatedly changed rules and umpire interpretations specifically to stop us and let another team win the flag

Can you imagine soccer deciding between seasons that offside is no longer a rule? Or waterpolo (yes I’ve been watching olympics) saying they will now play in pools where you are able and allowed to touch the bottom?
Maybe change the height of volleyball or tennis nets?
We already have the only game in the world where you can’t go 10 seconds without an umpire whistle and then a raffle as to which way the decision goes. Seriously becoming a joke

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back