Game Day Round 22 2021 vs GWS, Marvel Stadium, 13 August, 7.50pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone explain to me why we think the stand rule has affected Richmond more then other teams…?

I don’t get this argument
We have a list based around handballing, pressure and running in waves

Not build for outside uncontested marks and kicking

To be honest i don't see any AFL superpowers in the top 8 that are going to dominate the competition like we did for the last 4 years. We nail the draft, have a proper preseason and get players operations done and you might be surprised we get back to where we belong. It's our God given right !!!!

Can someone explain to me why we think the stand rule has affected Richmond more then other teams…?

I don’t get this argument
Because it has taken away from our pressure game, or ‘perceived’ pressure I think. It basically takes the Richmond player on the mark out of the game and gives the opposition time to kick to each other.

It doesn’t help us because accurate kicking is not our strength

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe you need to look at tonight's team and compare it to the 2020 premier side. Miracles take a little longer. Just enjoy what we we've had the last 4 years. We'll go again next year. Mark it.
This is what I don’t get with Richmond supporters. We’ve had four great years, there’s a bunch of other clubs that would love even one of those good years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back