Preview Round 22, 2022: St.Kilda v Brisbane - Marvel Stadium, Friday 12th August, 7:50PM AEST

Who Wins?

• Saints

Votes: 15 36.6%
  • Lions

Votes: 26 63.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Insanity is doing the same thing and expecting different results.

Jones in -- Butler in -- Higgins in -- Lienert in ------ Youth decaying away at Sandringham

St Kilda selectors = Insanity

-
Well tell me who deserves a game from the Sandy team

Yeah and we definitely don't need another big body in the forward line alongside King.

Makes me wonder why we played Ryder or Marshall there every game rather than just rotate them off the bench.

Marshall 80% ruck, King mobile CHF, Campbell deep forward for our super inventive long bomb to the goal square game plan.

Lienert back instead of Joyce - idiots.

No wonder we'll miss the eight.

But Rath's spreadsheets show that Lienert's height is necessary to keep the average up to 189.35 which is scientifically determined to be the optimal average height for the team

Fair chance Batch might suggest that the player he said played "... the best game of the year from anyone Iā€™ve seen at the VFL level. "
Well done captain , I have been saying for weeks that Tom has been our BOG but you need too realise he is not in the plans going forward, I was talking about players taking us into the future

Well done captain , I have been saying for weeks that Tom has been our BOG but you need too realise he is not in the plans going forward, I was talking about players taking us into the future

This guy

aXUkYtJ.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ryan Byrnes has extended his contract by 1 year so he will be there next year.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Tom Campbell will win the VFL medal & thatā€™s his level was brought in as a back up grant it he has played well, but Marshall canā€™t play forward to effect & I donā€™t think Campbell can either.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

It's mainly just good to see all the kids in there.

Looking at the team, we'll need a lot to go right to get the W here. I thought there were some good points made on Unpluggered this week, one about the synergy of the team that seems to be lacking. We need to find that again and get this team to click, we know we can play good footy when up and about.

Having Nasiah, Windy and Owens all out there is great, would love to see them all finish the year strongly and build for a big 2023. Sharman aswell. And it would be great for Max to end the year strongly too.

It will take something special to get the win, but would just love to get back in the eight and see what happens over the rest of the weekend.

It's mainly just good to see all the kids in there.

Looking at the team, we'll need a lot to go right to get the W here. I thought there were some good points made on Unpluggered this week, one about the synergy of the team that seems to be lacking. We need to find that again and get this team to click, we know we can play good footy when up and about.

Having Nasiah, Windy and Owens all out there is great, would love to see them all finish the year strongly and build for a big 2023. Sharman aswell. And it would be great for Max to end the year strongly too.

It will take something special to get the win, but would just love to get back in the eight and see what happens over the rest of the weekend.
I do think it's time for Maxy to step up a bit and own his patch in the forward line, as it will spur those younger guys on. Last week it was disappointing to watch him get easily beaten.

NWM shows potential, has nice foot disposal, but not good enough yet to have any influence at senior level. I think someone like Connolly would do just as well
You could be right, he very well might
But he isn't going to get a game with two weeks to go and finals on the line.

Do we think Leo will be around next year?
I'm Not sure contract status

Battle is a tough out. Hanners was good against the hawks but itā€™s not like weā€™ve really had him enough to miss him.

Daniher, McStay, Hipwood then Cameron, Rayner and McCarthyā€¦ we are pretty well *ed on out best line match up wiseā€¦
Yeah pretty decent tall forward line.

Guess thats why we brought a tall hbf/winger without a defensive bone in his body to replace our injured chb.

I can't quite see the logic, but then again I thought Cripps elected to bump!!!

Battle is a tough out. Hanners was good against the hawks but itā€™s not like weā€™ve really had him enough to miss him.

Daniher, McStay, Hipwood then Cameron, Rayner and McCarthyā€¦ we are pretty well *ed on out best line match up wiseā€¦

Weird that we didn't pull in Highmore or Joyce. You'd think both potentially delisted if they don't come in when injury hits. You'd have Howard on Daniher, Hipwood gets Lienert or Coops, Mc Stay gets Wilkie and Paton on Rayner and Clark on Cameron. Those smalls look too quick for our guys so we are going to have to try to limit supply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back