Preview Round 3, 2021: Essendon v St.Kilda - Marvel Stadium, Saturday 3rd April, 4:35PM AEDT *STEELE 100TH* *CLARK 50TH* *CROUCH DEBUT*

Who Wins?

• Bombers

Votes: 9 15.0%
  • Saints

Votes: 51 85.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Good to see brucey feasting on VFL opponents again, what a champ.

Always liked Brucey. Tbh the way the dogs are going he's closer to a potential premiership at the kennel at the minute.

That said, if the umpires pay these soft holding frees consistently across the weekend then Winx will kick his first bag tomorrow.

Always liked Brucey. Tbh the way the dogs are going he's closer to a potential premiership at the kennel at the minute.

That said, if the umpires pay these soft holding frees consistently across the weekend then Winx will kick his first bag tomorrow.
Never a huge fan, but the way he tugged the bulldogs jumper after kicking a gift against in a final last year didn’t increase his stocks for me much.

We’re two days into April, I’ll wait a bit longer before getting on the dogs for a flag. Nice midfield, but still problems at either end for mine.

His mate plays for us so I reckon it's legit.
I’m teasing G-Train. It seems like there’s more than a few drums beating that way, though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ten minutes until we find out who makes way for Carlisle.

Never a huge fan, but the way he tugged the bulldogs jumper after kicking a gift against in a final last year didn’t increase his stocks for me much.

We’re two days into April, I’ll wait a bit longer before getting on the dogs for a flag. Nice midfield, but still problems at either end for mine.
I didnt mind him until he spent an entire year bad mouthing us in every interview he did.

Why have they stopped putting them out on Thursdays, as they have done for years?
Covid.

i doubt they’ll go back to the way it used to be too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back