Preview Round 4, 2021: North Melbourne vs Adelaide @ Marvel Stadium | Sunday, April 11 @ 1:10pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Must say, I hate the teams being released the day before a game. Need to bring back Thursday night team selection. It’s so much better for discussion and it’s sort of goes against the usual AFL tactic of media saturation
Thursday’s team lists we would normally get a truck load of “interchange from “ players which at the end no one knew who the “F” was playing anyway

Rory Sloane out with a detached retina. That bloke can’t take a trick

I would bring Campbell in if Xerri is still underdone. He may not be a gun forward, but he would straigten us up, allow Goldy to play forward for longer periods and will allow Larkey not to waste energy in the ruck. If he can also kick a couple himself, it would be a bonus.

Has Campbell ever played in a winning side at the Roos, if so I can’t remember it?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Got the usual level 1 Roos area tickets . Guess who’s not getting kicked out this week

Wait did you sit on level 2 on Good Friday?

Wait did you sit on level 2 on Good Friday?

Nah went with a mate who only had a GA membership and when I go with him we always stand. Our seats were up on level 3, about half way up. We thought we’d be allowed to stand, but we were wrong. Stupidly argued the point with security because of how dumb it is, people were everywhere and no social distancing . Made no sense

to win, we need a 4 quarter performance. We are not allowed to drop heads, we need to work in cohesion, we must apply defensive pressure without chasing arse, we need to lead at the ball when its in possession, we need to spread, we need to contest, we need to tackle, we need to elbow and break Tex’s jaw, we need to smash sloanes kidneys... we need to go old school. * the modern game, bring the game to our level

to win, we need a 4 quarter performance. We are not allowed to drop heads, we need to work in cohesion, we must apply defensive pressure without chasing arse, we need to lead at the ball when its in possession, we need to spread, we need to contest, we need to tackle, we need to elbow and break Tex’s jaw, we need to smash sloanes kidneys... we need to go old school. fu** the modern game, bring the game to our level
Que Zurhaar

Rory Sloane out with a detached retina. That bloke can’t take a trick

Did that as a kid and had to stay on the couch with a patch on my eye for two weeks. Was told not to move around by doctor

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Everytime his name comes up I say the same thing - he's had a weird career considering the various parts to him.

He's just about prototype mid build, he's powerfully built, fast and has skills. He speaks well and gives the impression of someone you'd expect to put a lot of thought into things including his trade.

On-field he's just so sporadic though, I don't know which piston isn't firing for him.
I think he finds or probably found it easy at junior level. He obviously has some talent, but work ethic doesn't appear to be one of them. I think he probably got away with that at a lower level, but now he is playing at the top level, and the attitude/workrate isn't cutting it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back