Preview Round 4, 2021: North Melbourne vs Adelaide @ Marvel Stadium | Sunday, April 11 @ 1:10pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

We’ve actually come in to $3.25. Wtf have they been watching?
They know Adelaide is not much chop, and if we could apply pressure for 2.5 quarters instead of our standard 1.5, we would be some chance to stay with them and that means $3.25 I suppose. There must be some money for us as well.

They know Adelaide is not much chop, and if we could apply pressure for 2.5 quarters instead of our standard 1.5, we would be some chance to stay with them and that means $3.25 I suppose. There must be some money for us as well.

I’ll be there and am frothing for a win and this is one of the best chances for the year so fingers crossed. Reckon Tex might have a field day with our depleted backline. He’ll probably get McKay and take him up the ground leaving us pretty undersized down back

I’ll be there and am frothing for a win and this is one of the best chances for the year so fingers crossed. Reckon Tex might have a field day with our depleted backline. He’ll probably get McKay and take him up the ground leaving us pretty undersized down back
With LMac back, Walker down there, and Young hopefully having a better game than last week, I think we should be ok, provided McKay can hold his own.
The bigger problem is our own forward line. We can't stay in games with 2 goals a quarter in our "good" quarters. As a young side we need to apply some scoreboard pressure and give ourselves something to defend. Unless we can find solutions to be more dangerous up forward, we will lose this by 40-50.

I would bring Campbell in if Xerri is still underdone. He may not be a gun forward, but he would straigten us up, allow Goldy to play forward for longer periods and will allow Larkey not to waste energy in the ruck. If he can also kick a couple himself, it would be a bonus.

Must say, I hate the teams being released the day before a game. Need to bring back Thursday night team selection. It’s so much better for discussion and it’s sort of goes against the usual AFL tactic of media saturation
Agree, but at least it means none of this bull crap with Sunday teams showing extended bench which means jack s**t.

With LMac back, Walker down there, and Young hopefully having a better game than last week, I think we should be ok, provided McKay can hold his own.
The bigger problem is our own forward line. We can't stay in games with 2 goals a quarter in our "good" quarters. As a young side we need to apply some scoreboard pressure and give ourselves something to defend. Unless we can find solutions to be more dangerous up forward, we will lose this by 40-50.

I would bring Campbell in if Xerri is still underdone. He may not be a gun forward, but he would straigten us up, allow Goldy to play forward for longer periods and will allow Larkey not to waste energy in the ruck. If he can also kick a couple himself, it would be a bonus.

We need our small and medium forwards to get dangerous. Sydney has done pretty well with a small forward line. Zurhaar in particular has been very disappointing. Turner too. Thomas has been ok but could be better, but at least he’s kicking goals.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rory Sloane out for the crows. Massive out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back