VFL Round 4 - Northern Blues vs Collingwood at Preston City Oval (Pies WON 100-91, replay in the OP!)

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm still trying to figure out why unicorns are suddenly all the rage, but suspect it has something to do with GoT, whatever that is!

Just out of curiosity, what's the Crocker bias from?
I may have missed that in your footy travels?
Just that he's one of my personal favourites at the club already, we've stolen one here, no way we should have got a kid so talented so late in the draft.

Tattoo choice though, questionable;

I'm still trying to figure out why unicorns are suddenly all the rage, but suspect it has something to do with GoT, whatever that is!
image.jpeg

I dont normally bag Gastin, but when in the stand, we were protected from the wind, but you could see it get under the ball and propel it to the southern end. Conversely, balls kicked to northern end were held up in the air. My husband and I moved to the hill at the southern end for the third quarter, and the wind was blowing so hard we had to hold onto our clothes at times.
Thank goodness you did.;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Serious question. I saw he kicked only one goal so I assume he was terrible?
Sorry mate, I thought it was a very good dig at all the crap that had been posted earlier.
I didn't go to the game, so can't comment.

Don't forget to let me know how you're getting there and at what time please.
By train, I be say that.:mad:

Will give updates though.

By train, I be say that.:mad:

Will give updates though.
Are you calling me an idiot:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
I know you will catch the train, but how will you get to the train IF some of the trains aren't working???
I need to know every detail.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back