Not open for further replies.

SilentHunter_

Cancelled
10k Posts
Sep 15, 2014
Terra firma
AFL Club
Sydney
If there's ever been an AFL game that we just should not lose then this would be it. Adelaide are pretty much playing their SANFL side but they do have some tall timber that could potentially cause trouble. However I doubt that. Anyways Go Swans and get the job done for our first FNF football appearance of the year.

Rohan to kick 5 goals and the Swans to romp it home by 60+ points.

All the stars are aligned
1. Longmire is coaching.
2. Aliir can’t get a game after producing the best 5 disposal game you will ever see last week.
3. Rohan is back to double Aliirs output from last week.
4. Adelaide’s forward line is really tall.
5. Crows with a few injuries are also resting a player.

Swans by 50.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looking forward to the main board gameday thread.

If Buddy kicks ten goals the Swans won't win the flag because we're too reliant on him.

If Buddy doesn't fire the Swans won't win the flag without Buddy firing.

Swans by 32.

Please, oh please TV - on the ground/rooms commentators:
1. Please do *not* interview Gary Rohan.
2. If you are really, really stupid, please do *not* ask him how he feels.

If yes to 1 or 2 I will throw whatever is close at hand, be it laptop, cup of tea at the TV!

Last edited:
P.S. I hope JPK and Hanners get some form out of this. For a team who "prides themselves on clearances" we're not setting the world on fire at the moment. You can't keep letting our defenders have to deal with 60 forward 50 entries a game. I know this is nowhere near a full strength Crows side but they need to take the chance to get some confidence back in their games by belting them.

Please, oh please TV - on the ground/rooms commentators:
1. Please do *not* interview Gary Rohan.
2. If you are really, really stupid, please do *not* him how he feels.

If yes to 1 or 2 I will throw whatever is close at hand, be it laptop, cup of tea at the TV!

I saw they're doing a Gibbo Buddy interview.

Still quite a bit of talent in the Crows line up. A lot of people thought we were going to pummel the Dishlickers, and look what happened there.

TBH I don't think we play the SCG very well these days. Buddy seems cramped for leading space and our forward line looks messy. I think the best game we played this year was at the new Booiaco ground in WA.

Maybe I just have a sore throat and I'm grumpy because I may not be able to go :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back