Review Round 6, 2023 vs West Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

I assume the switching off at HT was to instructions? Can kinda understand the logic behind it, but it's sure frustrating for us white noisers. In recent years we've given scant regard to percentage for whatever reason, but I would have thought this year with a contract on the line we might be more interested in it.

FWIW it's at least now back over 100.
…just

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I assume the switching off at HT was to instructions? Can kinda understand the logic behind it, but it's sure frustrating for us white noisers. In recent years we've given scant regard to percentage for whatever reason, but I would have thought this year with a contract on the line we might be more interested in it.

FWIW it's at least now back over 100.

You'd think daddy dumbshit would have realised by now that switching off at halftime leads to coming out the following week flat as a tack. 11 years.. he's a slow learner

Can't really comment. Missed the first quarter and a half because, well, i had better things to do, then had a shower for the first half of the last quarter. I did hear Underwood go on a rant about JHF describing Hinkley as a father figure and vomited in my mouth. It really does feel like they're buttering us all up for a 3-year extension if i'm completely honest. I think i'm pretty much done. They've lost me.

Agree. Like I said - he’s not the problem with our midfield. It’s our uncompetitive rucks and lack of output from Wines especially.
Wines is getting enough of the ball he just isn't doing enough with it. Today Wines had 25 possessions of which 18 were handballs. Maybe it is the role Ken has Ollie playing these days?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back