Game Day Round 6: North Melbourne V Richmond @ Blundstone Arena - Saturday 1:45PM, 09/05/15

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep on having no idea and there will be plenty to swing at.

Firstly, re before i certainly don't call friends my "pal" , ok pal.

You were proven wrong.

Gets moody throws attempted insults.

Doesn't let go.

Are you in the same support group as mitch clarke?

If ever you'd need evidence why blokes like Petterd continually get games this is it.
He's a limited player Petterd no doubt about it.
But it's where we are at.
If he's not playing someone like Gordon is.
He has courageous eyes if you know what I mean. Half of these blokes don't.
They take their eyes off the ball,they pick and choose.
And that's where we are at.
Ricky Petterd is comfortably in our best 22 and that's where we are at.
He shouldn't be.
I'm just using him as an example.
Might as well use Shaun Grigg.
Brings different traits but he's best 22.
Those two are fall guys for more talented but less committed shittruck and also less talented younger blokes.
We are a ******* mile off it, and it's high time we started tinkering with our so called "high end" players and stop bitching about the coach and the foot soldiers.

Firstly, re before i certainly don't call friends my "pal" , ok pal.

You were proven wrong.

Gets moody throws attempted insults.

Doesn't let go.

Are you in the same support group as mitch clarke?
Firstly I don't care what you call your "friends". We are not pals.

Secondly I wasn't proven wrong and your continued belief I was shows how far off the mark you are. Nor am I angry and quite clearly by your responses they are more than attempts at insults. They seem to have hit the mark quite well.

As for letting it go, let's see you not reply to this.....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If ever you'd need evidence why blokes like Petterd continually get games this is it.
He shouldn't be.
Those two are fall guys for more talented but less committed shittruck and also less talented younger blokes.
We are a ******* mile off it, and it's high time we started tinkering with our so called "high end" players and stop bitching about the coach and the foot soldiers.
In summary; we're shithouse.

I absolutely and utterly hate North. Don't like the way they take delight in their sniping play.

Yep. Winners are grinners and the losers can suit themselves but I so want to smack a few of those pearly whites out.

I can handle losing but the rubbing your nose in it, smirking dirty play just has my blood boiling.

Maybe Hawthorn had it right. Smack the bastards up good and proper at the get go. Although that doesn't seem like footy to me and I don't think we could afford any more outs as it is.

Oh well...another week.

I think we may have a little break down in communication. I don't think the players are without blame, but a coach has got to get them up and be competitive. The fish rots at the head.

I'm half with you and half not re the players.... I mean the Hawks managed to win when Clarkson was crook and it couldn't have been from the smiley happy bloke.... he couldn't inspire me to do anything but laugh....

However, the players need to be able to perform.... for fear, for love, for respect, whatever I don't care.... They aren't, so that is ultimately on DH. However I don't think another coach will do any wonders with this list.... We need to cut the deadwood all at once at the end of the season. I'll start:

Petterd
Gordon
Newman
Knights
Foley
Arnot
Lloyd
Hampson (still contracted)

On top of that I would trade or keep if no good trade comes: TV/Dusty/Conca

Dusty can play but we might get better value for losing him....

How much worse can we get before this dumb **** coach gets sacked?
I think k he will get the arse but share with us please where he went wrong today?

He shouldn't be.
Well said mate!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back