Preview Round 7 2019 - Western Bulldogs v Richmond @ Marvel Stadium.Saturday May 4, 7.25pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good ins. Shai just because he deserves it. Manarewedue I guess because we reckon their talls aren't much chop and his speed might do some damage - and respect for good VFL form.

Looks like we are planning to go for them - speed and attack.

Can we rename this thread Western Bulldogs V Richmond VFL @ Marvel Stadium?

F me, if the Bulldogs cant beat us with our outs then the AFL need to relocate them to f**king Nepal.
Been saying this for the past few weeks....

'If Port can't beat us with our outs.....' 'If Melbourne can't beat us with our outs.....'

And yet, we continue to rise!

Tigers by 27.

Decided last night to come over to Melbourne to watch a game for the first time since 30 September 2017...any suggestions where I should drink the next 3 days: the Royal, swan, other?

Corner hotel.

Decided last night to come over to Melbourne to watch a game for the first time since 30 September 2017...any suggestions where I should drink the next 3 days: the Royal, swan, other?
Probably none of them if you're coming for this week's game as we're playing at Docklands.

Platform 28,The Nixon or The Woolshed.
Plenty of bars on the Spencer Street side of the Yarra,that would be the go.

drinks aren't cheap at 28 or Woolshed

went to the Market Tavern York st South Melb. (next to South Melb. Markets)
$12 for a pint and a generous wine , prices at other places were $23 - $28 and the glasses smaller
on Sunday afternoon they had entertainment so stayed for a few rounds before Ubering back to Travelodge docklands

now be warned its very old school and run down

Dane Swans The Albion does a 2hr session for $50 pp at Sunday lunch , on the roof top , a entrée sized serving of food and unlimited beer or bubbles
google it , the roof top bar is swank looking

Was taking my Misses for a tour of Melb , and her first AFL games (Swans & Dees)
She enjoyed the Albion and enjoyed the Market Tavern , but then she has worked in a really small NSW country pub

there is a bar, Do Dee, in the basement of 353 Causeway, enter via a lane off little Collins , it seemed alright and prices pretty good , seems like an ex pat Thai hang out , the Misses said "I feel like I'm in Bangkok"

Did we play that day?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Been saying this for the past few weeks....

'If Port can't beat us with our outs.....' 'If Melbourne can't beat us with our outs.....'

And yet, we continue to rise!

Tigers by 27.

Hope you're right but if we keep getting injuries at this rate then we're going to have 22 picks in the mid season draft.

Last edited:
Hey guys, was just wondering if Vlastuin has had a role change over the last two weeks? He's averaged 24 disposals and 11.5 marks over the last fortnight compared to 14.5 and 5 over rounds 1-4. Are these numbers likely to continue? Cheers.

Hey guys, was just wondering if Vlastuin has had a role change over the last two weeks? He's averaged 24 disposals and 11.5 marks over the last fortnight compared to 14.5 and 5 over rounds 1-4. Are these numbers likely to continue? Cheers.
No role change. When we bring our pressure game its easier for the likes of Vlas, Broad, Houli etc to set up and get on the end of the ball a little bit more with there intercepts and that. We didnt do that for the first few weeks so im not suprised his numbers were a bit lower. If your asking for your fantasy team, its a risk/reward pick but there would be better options out there.

No role change. When we bring our pressure game its easier for the likes of Vlas, Broad, Houli etc to set up and get on the end of the ball a little bit more with there intercepts and that. We didnt do that for the first few weeks so im not suprised his numbers were a bit lower. If your asking for your fantasy team, its a risk/reward pick but there would be better options out there.

Awesome thanks mate.

drinks aren't cheap at 28 or Woolshed

went to the Market Tavern York st South Melb. (next to South Melb. Markets)
$12 for a pint and a generous wine , prices at other places were $23 - $28 and the glasses smaller
on Sunday afternoon they had entertainment so stayed for a few rounds before Ubering back to Travelodge docklands

now be warned its very old school and run down

Dane Swans The Albion does a 2hr session for $50 pp at Sunday lunch , on the roof top , a entrée sized serving of food and unlimited beer or bubbles
google it , the roof top bar is swank looking

Was taking my Misses for a tour of Melb , and her first AFL games (Swans & Dees)
She enjoyed the Albion and enjoyed the Market Tavern , but then she has worked in a really small NSW country pub

there is a bar, Do Dee, in the basement of 353 Causeway, enter via a lane off little Collins , it seemed alright and prices pretty good , seems like an ex pat Thai hang out , the Misses said "I feel like I'm in Bangkok"

Golden Gate Hotel in South Melb has $15 steak, chips and salad every day lunch or dinner if you’re feeling thrifty, and they take reservations online!

Wouldn’t say role change, but without Rance is more likely than usual to rack up these kind of scores. A ‘watch this space’ proposition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back