Preview Round 7 vs Carltank

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Larkey managed? I thought he looked solid tonight.

D1fXzwCU0AA6_wr.png

Another week of who gives a FFFFFFFFFFF!!!!
If Cunners misses, Cripps will get it 60 times next week with 45 contested, 5 goals, 10 center clearences!

Not sure if Cunnington will get suspended or not, will assume he isn't until find out otherwise.

Out: Hrovat, McDonald(inj), Dumont, Wright
In: Higgins, Scott, Ahern, Murphy

Dumont starts every year shithouse and has a strong second half of the season, need to get him in form earlier and tell him he isn't getting a game until he plays like he deserves one. He is slow, doesn't get a lot of contested ball, doesn't tackle a lot, he would want to get a lot more of the ball and do damage with his disposals if he is going to be so one-dimensional. He would want to star at VFL level before coming back.

Wright is sadly done, used to be one of my favourite players. Finish off in the VFL.

Hrovat is small, doesn't get a lot of the ball, doesn't have speed, doesn't do a lot of damage with his disposals and isn't gritty like Adams used to be. Play out the rest of the season in the VFL.

Move Atley back to the forward line, he wont take the game on down back.

Play a more aggressive style of footy, use the corridor a lot more, need a lot more pressure, we gave port too much time/space, the guy who hasn't received the ball yet needs to be feeling the heat before he gets the ball.

Out: Macmillan and Wright
In: Higgins and Ahern/Simpkin/Hayden

Marley also in if fit
Turner and Macmillan are the weakness. Turner does nothing for 45/47 this of the game. Give me a spell! Macmillan deserves the reverse Danny Dal rey

My most hated club by a mile
Desperately want to win
Happy to lose by 100 the week after, so Scotts can get the arse

As the season is over just keep blooding the kids. I’m bullish about those guys.
They have clean hands and use the ball well

I agree with most in here, Wright and Hrovat must be dropped, I’d go further must get their papers stamped tonight, and be told they’ll be helping the reserves for the rest of the year

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure if Cunnington will get suspended or not, will assume he isn't until find out otherwise.

Out: Hrovat, McDonald(inj), Dumont, Wright
In: Higgins, Scott, Ahern, Murphy

Dumont starts every year shithouse and has a strong second half of the season, need to get him in form earlier and tell him he isn't getting a game until he plays like he deserves one. He is slow, doesn't get a lot of contested ball, doesn't tackle a lot, he would want to get a lot more of the ball and do damage with his disposals if he is going to be so one-dimensional. He would want to star at VFL level before coming back.

Wright is sadly done, used to be one of my favourite players. Finish off in the VFL.

Hrovat is small, doesn't get a lot of the ball, doesn't have speed, doesn't do a lot of damage with his disposals and isn't gritty like Adams used to be. Play out the rest of the season in the VFL.

Move Atley back to the forward line, he wont take the game on down back.

Play a more aggressive style of footy, use the corridor a lot more, need a lot more pressure, we gave port too much time/space, the guy who hasn't received the ball yet needs to be feeling the heat before he gets the ball.

Are you sure about that?

Last edited:
In: Ahern Scott Higgo
Out: Wright Hrovat Hall

Jmac should be given a spell but it won’t happen. He’s embarrassing.

LMac can make way to blood another kid if he pulls up sore.

Play Brown at CHF and Larkey FF. Will help them both.

Has merit.

At least there's better odds of having someone at ground level to compete, rather than watching him play two on one and the ball constantly rebound out of defensive 50 if he doesn't mark it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back