• 2 & 4

Votes: 14 23.7%
  • 1 & 5

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • 0 & 6

Votes: 2 3.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Upload it to google sheets, share it and then paste the share link in the forum. Then we’ll stick it

For those who don't know about Squiggle, where I am getting the data from, check them out:

Last edited:
Nah. Saints have Gold Coast who have lost 3/4 by an average margin of 57 points, with their win being against Hawthorne. After that they have North, Hawthorne, Carlton and Richmond. Win 4 of those and they're in.

They're on the same amount of points with an arguably easier fixture left. We probably drop out this week.
What makes you think they’ll win 4 of those 5 games?

As it stands they’d be underdogs against Gold Coast, Richmond and Carlton

What makes you think they’ll win 4 of those 5 games?

As it stands they’d be underdogs against Gold Coast, Richmond and Carlton
The same GC that have lost 3 of their last 4, at an average margin of 57 points? If they aren't favourites then that's crazy.

Win that and the following two then they only need one win against the other two where they'll be favourites.

The same GC that have lost 3 of their last 4, at an average margin of 57 points? If they aren't favourites then that's crazy.

Win that and the following two then they only need one win against the other two where they'll be favourites.
Never count out the sacked coach curse.

They’re currently 12.5 point underdogs with bookies

GC lost to the top 2 sides in that run, while the saints have lost 3 of 4 with their only win coming against Westcoast by 8 points

They’re currently 12.5 point underdogs with bookies

GC lost to the top 2 sides in that run, while the saints have lost 3 of 4 with their only win coming against Westcoast by 8 points
Saints also lost two against top 4 sides in that run. And had 1/3 of the average losing margin.

Saints also lost two against top 4 sides in that run. And had 1/3 of the average losing margin.
I don’t get your point? They’re playing awful football, are playing GC away and Richmond/Carlton who are in far better form, not to mention they’ve just lost their Full forward for the season

They’ll be underdogs in all 3 games

I don’t get your point? They’re playing awful football, are playing GC away and Richmond/Carlton who are in far better form, not to mention they’ve just lost their Full forward for the season

They’ll be underdogs in all 3 games
They're playing average football and playing a side that's imploded, followed by two bottom 3 sides, and then two sides they've been better than this year.

They've also been better when King's been missing. They should win this week, and after that they need 3 more wins for the year to make it. Bombers36 was basically saying that they're no chance of playing finals, which is a load of s**t.

They're playing average football and playing a side that's imploded, followed by two bottom 3 sides, and then two sides they've been better than this year.

They've also been better when King's been missing. They should win this week, and after that they need 3 more wins for the year to make it. Bombers36 was basically saying that they're no chance of playing finals, which is a load of s**t.
You saying they’re a lock to win 4 of their next 5 is just as big a load of S**t though.

They’ve won one game in a month and it was against arguably the worst team this century by 8 points.

You saying they’re a lock to win 4 of their next 5 is just as big a load of S**t though.

They’ve won one game in a month and it was against arguably the worst team this century by 8 points.
I never said a lock. I said that if they win 4 of those they're in. Which is true. And they're going to be a very good chance in all of them.

By the time they play Carlton, Carlton will have played the top 2 sides between now and then and likely be out of finals contention. If they win this week I think it's fair to say that St Kilda will go in as favourite as they'll likely win the next two to have won 4 from 5 and only 1 win to secure a finals berth.

I never said a lock. I said that if they win 4 of those they're in. Which is true. And they're going to be a very good chance in all of them.

By the time they play Carlton, Carlton will have played the top 2 sides between now and then and likely be out of finals contention. If they win this week I think it's fair to say that St Kilda will go in as favourite as they'll likely win the next two to have won 4 from 5 and only 1 win to secure a finals berth.
I don’t think they make finals but I really hope they do

They’re probably not In the top 10 best sides in the comp so if we play them in a final we should be able to finally break our drought

I don’t think they make finals but I really hope they do

They’re probably not In the top 10 best sides in the comp so if we play them in a final we should be able to finally break our drought
I think there are 3 very good teams and then 10 teams that are good without being great b

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stuart Dew sacking should give GCoast extra inspiration to knock off the flakey Saints tmrow

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Last edited:
Stuart Dew sacking should give GCoast extra inspiration to knock off the flakey Saints tmrow

Was thinking that.. lots of teams can get that coach sacked bounce and GC can look very good when they are 'on'.. so if they knock off Saints that would be handy for us.

It could come down to % which is why we can't afford to drop off like we did against Crows in the last 10 minutes.. if we do that against Geelong or Dogs then they will run up the score.

Sydney hitting a little bit of form.. really sets up an exciting 6 weeks of footy. I just hope we keep competing.

Next week we have the best flat track bullies in the comp who like to whoop us.

We won't make finals

Not sure a lot has changed - sure we were touched up by the Cats in Geelong but we are not the 1st and won’t be the last team this year to cop that…
Thankfully the Saints, Dogs and Crows all lost as well hence we remain in the 8
Our next 4 games are Dogs, Swans, Eagles and North - all Marvel
We should win 3 of those - possibly even all 4 so we are still well and truly right in the finals hunt

Not sure a lot has changed - sure we were touched up by the Cats in Geelong but we are not the 1st and won’t be the last team this year to cop that…
Thankfully the Saints, Dogs and Crows all lost as well hence we remain in the 8
Our next 4 games are Dogs, Swans, Eagles and North - all Marvel
We should win 3 of those - possibly even all 4 so we are still well and truly right in the finals hunt

The hyperbole and bi polar nature of this supporter base needs to take a collective breath and remember the positive strides we have made this year. I am as impatient as they come but the shortcuts we've tried to take before has not worked. Stay the course, the natural process and our time will come.

I still think we need to win one of Dogs, Swans, Pies and we will rightfully command a spot in September. No more honourable losses

Back