Official Match Thread S24 Round 16 - Coney Island Warriors vs East Side Hawks at Van Cortlandt Park

What will be Frankston Rover's reaction to a loss?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm shocked this hasn't made it to page 2 yet.

Don't tell me the Warriors are boycotting as well :eek::eek::eek:

I think we had the second highest match thread last week. We can carry anybody.

The OP does need to be resimmed actually, Agent93 has been tagged incorrectly.
Holy *balls did I make an OP?

4Xdjxh.gif

Now he'll never know how much we love him.
Pfft. Apparently there's a loop.

Well done on your win Hawks - The Boys Club will ensure it happens...
Am I a part of the Boys Club yet? I mean, I have gonads and all. Also...
Are we missing an apostrophe in there somewhere?​

Agent 93: Sophomore player going from strength to strength despite being kept out of the loop
Duuuuuuuude. This is my third season. Mind you this makes me fell all young and stuff like BRAB. Giddy as a schoolgirl, even.

Ant Bear, I'd like a resim of the OP, there seems to be some commentary missing about how I am a player to watch because I'm the favourite for the mobbs.
Pipe down you. This is my moment. Campaigner.

There's no precedent for re-simming an OP.
I'd have a look at xenxen's posts from last week...

Imagine the Joy-Con is a glass containing ice cubes. With HD rumble, when you move and tilt the Joy-Con you can feel the ice cubes clanking around.

There’s one, there’s another…HD rumble feels so realistic that you can even tell how many cubes there are, almost as if you’re actually holding a glass in your hand.

The HD rumble function included in the Joy-Con creates an immersive gameplay experience that isn’t possible with images and sounds alone.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remember when the Warriors were a good team to banter against, and then Dapper and Joe left?

I'm not trying to insult you, Warriors, in fact what I am saying is that I envy your current position, posting against such high quality talent. It must be like Christmas, except you can finally talk about having intercourse with the tree.

Remember when the Warriors were a good team to banter against, and then Dapper and Joe left?

I'm not trying to insult you, Warriors, in fact what I am saying is that I envy your current position, posting against such high quality talent. It must be like Christmas, except you can finally talk about having intercourse with the tree.
I think FR is dreaming of his golden years of five page threads.

brahj trying to sex a tree
qq7tqbf.jpg

Back