Official Match Thread S24 Round 16 - Coney Island Warriors vs East Side Hawks at Van Cortlandt Park

What will be Frankston Rover's reaction to a loss?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

brahj trying to sex a tree
qq7tqbf.jpg

I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY LET ME USE THE WHORE TREE!! THE WARRIORS WILL BE QUITE MAD WHEN THEY REALISE I SPIKED THEIR GOO SYRUP WITH MY GOO, WHICH THEY WILL PROBABLY DRINK BECAUSE THAT IS FUNNY FOR ME TO SAY IN THIS POST!! HA HA!!

I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY LET ME USE THE WHORE TREE!! THE WARRIORS WILL BE QUITE MAD WHEN THEY REALISE I SPIKED THEIR GOO SYRUP WITH MY GOO, WHICH THEY WILL PROBABLY DRINK BECAUSE THAT IS FUNNY FOR ME TO SAY IN THIS POST!! HA HA!!

That's not the whore tree, simpleton. It's the clothes line

*CHUG

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Probably a good idea for you to give it up before you start, tears are bad.

Still waiting for some na$ty banter from one of the SFA golden era untouchables.

Getting really bored here mate.

Yes, you do that and who knows? Your voice may even break

Pulling out all the stops tonight, IDC. If this forum had a voice memo function I’m sure your next post would be “brahj is a real *fart noise*”.

Well you know what funny man? I’d probably laugh, so * off and grab your microphone you god damn piece of crap.

Back