Media S29 Rising Stars

Remove this Banner Ad

We are about ⅓ of the way through the season so I thought I would look at which rookies would make an all-star rookie team.

Looking at the team it's clear to see that this batch of rookies would be able to challenge any of the teams in the league on match day. There is talent on every front and emerging leaders on all key points of the ground.

If this were an actual team they would get my tip to win the premiership. Quality oozes from this side.

View attachment 832392
Unsubscribe.

We are about ⅓ of the way through the season so I thought I would look at which rookies would make an all-star rookie team.

Looking at the team it's clear to see that this batch of rookies would be able to challenge any of the teams in the league on match day. There is talent on every front and emerging leaders on all key points of the ground.

If this were an actual team they would get my tip to win the premiership. Quality oozes from this side.

View attachment 832392

621C8858-12D0-4F14-A8C7-C8E778F563B6-13228-00000B6A995EDF08.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Antonio.. Be nice now, BRAB speaks highly of you, but frankly, I cannot see it.

Good day sir.
We are good friends, Mrs Mum. I do like that spit roast you make every Sunday.
Delicious.
How are BRAB ‘s night terrors coming along?!
Is he still screaming out “INCELS”, “BOOMERS” and “* TRUMP” in his sleep?

KABOOM of the Week - Round 4

Nothing really stood out in Round 4. Yes, many Rookies remain in good form and are actively engaged in match and other threads.

I have been advised that a reverse form of hazing is happening, where Rookies take pot shots at two defenceless figures - NaturalDisaster and WaynesWorld19 Apparently this is done for a cheap win and a shot of a Kaboom mention.

To stop this cruelty, banter against these two blokes will not be considered.

Rant over.

This week I am not going to quote any particular piece of witty banter. Instead I am simply acknowledging the whole body of work from Tonga Bob . I caught up with his skipper, TheInjuryFactory

Q1 Tonga Bob already has made an impact with with his distinct witty voice. How on earth did you guys manage to recruit him?

TiF: We found him at my local KFC. Guy was dishing out zingers all day long.

Q2 I confess even my mobile breaks into a chortle when I happen on one of his posts. Does he have a similar affect on you and the rest of the Wazzes?

TiF: Me and Bobby go way back, so I had an inkling of what he would bring, but he's definitely exceeded our wildest dreams. It's spit take central right now at Coney Island.

pantsredacted doesn't take any old hack under his wing.

Q3 We only see Bob in threads. Is he as amusing in your Team PM?

TiF: Team PM? Love shack pls. We're the Warriors mate, we do our circle jerks out in public.

Q4 Beyond Bob, are there other S.29 Rookies who have caught your attention.

TiF: Besides our other gun Warriors S29 recruits Randomizor and iGNITER, no one else really comes to mind sorry.

Oh wait, hang on, there's that one guy... nah, sorry it's gone mate. Yeah no one.

Q1 Tonga Bob already has made an impact with with his distinct witty voice. How on earth did you guys manage to recruit him?

TiF: We found him at my local KFC. Guy was dishing out zingers all day long.

Ah the KFC days! Thant takes me back...

cartman kfc.gif

The three people still following will be pleased to know I am up to date and ready to post the next nomination. Just waiting on the editor to review and accept the interviews and they will go up.

We have a new holder of the biggest ARSE in a match. Very exciting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back