Media S29 Rising Stars

Remove this Banner Ad

The rite of passage that is the Rising Star thread. All of you rookies complaining about AuntyBlindEye's ARSE, not realising that next season it will be your ARSE. ABE's ARSE may not be pretty but it's functional, which is all that is required from an ARSE.

I blame Barrybran for breaking the Bear's arse.

The rite of passage that is the Rising Star thread. All of you rookies complaining about AuntyBlindEye's ARSE, not realising that next season it will be your ARSE. ABE's ARSE may not be pretty but it's functional, which is all that is required from an ARSE.
Bran giving advice about how an ARSE works is some grim areas.

Mmmnn the Bear seems otherwise occupied. I have a KABOOM update ready to roll. What to do? It's his thread and not mine and the kaboom is here only via his grim sufferance.
I reckon go with it

Mmmnn the Bear seems otherwise occupied. I have a KABOOM update ready to roll. What to do? It's his thread and not mine and the kaboom is here only via his grim sufferance.
Are you telling me that you actually took some initiative and went looking for a rookie post worthy of your award? I don't believe it!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some people are just not taking this threat seriously...
Agree.
Admin please delete these posts that are cluttering up (what should be) the most important thread in all of Big Footy.

The rising star thread is not a place to be making crass jokes involving bones and A.R.S.E points (whatever they are) or spreading the word about face masks (however important this public message may be). This board is for honoring, and in my case ridiculously not honoring the wonderful rookies from S29 class.

Please behave with dignity in this revered thread.

Agree.
Admin please delete these posts that are cluttering up (what should be) the most important thread in all of Big Footy.

The rising star thread is not a place to be making crass jokes involving bones and A.R.S.E points (whatever they are) or spreading the word about face masks (however important this public message may be). This board is for honoring, and in my case ridiculously not honoring the wonderful rookies from S29 class.

You're just upset that you haven't been issued a face mask yet.

Agree.

Yeah please hurry! It's now descending into a word association thread.

You're just upset that you haven't been issued a face mask yet.
That is not untrue.

But that is a completely separate issue.

Im here to ensure the importance and integrity of this award remains sacrosanct, even if AuntyBlindEye holds no such ambitions.

A.R.S.E. = Aunty's Rookie Scoring Equation, just in case some don't remember or have gotten off track. ;) :D
I know what it stands for, no one, including I suspect AuntyBlindEye knows how it is calculated.
It purports to be performances based, given by the nominations or more importantly some of those not nominated (clearly Im talking about me) no one can work out what sort of performance is rewarded.

I know what it stands for, no one, including I suspect AuntyBlindEye knows how it is calculated.
It purports to be performances based, given by the nominations or more importantly some of those not nominated (clearly Im talking about me) no one can work out what sort of performance is rewarded.
Time to take the pressure off AuntyBlindEye .....had a rough couple of weeks & isn't there a Committee assisting ABE this season ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back