Opinion Sack Hinkley 10 - UnTENable

Remove this Banner Ad

it would have to take a near 2018 style collapse for us to miss the 8

we're 7-3 heading to round 11

to miss the 8 you need to be 11-12 maybe 12-11 if your % is dog s**t.

by this time of the year its easier to stay in the 8 then make the 8.

its the hope that kills you
That last line cracked me up

He's a master manipulator.

Setting the tone as if anyone in their right mind had ever accused him of being immune to failure.

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app
I can't work out if he is a master manipulator or just has zero self-awareness. He's been smart enough to fleece the club but has zero capacity to think on his feet when challenged either during games or when he's asked impromptu questions. Most of his replies don't make any sense. He's just not worth listening to & he's leading my club, this infuriates me.

I can't work out if he is a master manipulator or just has zero self-awareness. He's been smart enough to fleece the club but has zero capacity to think on his feet when challenged either during games or when he's asked impromptu questions. Most of his replies don't make any sense. He's just not worth listening to & he's leading my club, this infuriates me.
He is Hinkley. Say no more. Koch can’t work him out either. Koch is afraid of him.

How can Koch be afraid of him. Ken is such a non-entity, no presence whatsoever. In the workplace I'd have zero respect for a guy like him.
If Koch wasn’t afraid of Hinkley, and if Koch was a capable AFL club chairman, he would’ve sacked Hinkley long ago.

How can? you ask. My opinion has been in place for years and comes from suffering both of them up close.

I’m a realist. You, it sounds, have fallen into the trap of being an idealist … still, even after twelve insufferable years.

That's pretty much word for word the post I intended to write but couldn't be bothered.

Hes a wierd combination of demented grandpa and mad genius.

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

If Koch wasn’t afraid of Hinkley, and if Koch was a capable AFL club chairman, he would’ve sacked Hinkley long ago.

How can? you ask. My opinion has been in place for years and comes from suffering both of them up close.

I’m a realist. You, it sounds, have fallen into the trap of being an idealist … still, even after twelve insufferable years.

You can see how aggressive Hinkley gets with people when they dare question him. I can only assume that's magnified behind closed doors.

Koch strikes me as someone who desperately wants to be liked and admired. And being liked and admired by the footy club jocks would be a real big thing for him. So it absolutely makes sense that Hinkley would dominate him.

You can see how aggressive Hinkley gets with people when they dare question him. I can only assume that's magnified behind closed doors.

Koch strikes me as someone who desperately wants to be liked and admired. And being liked and admired by the footy club jocks would be a real big thing for him. So it absolutely makes sense that Hinkley would dominate him.
david cuck, nickname cuckie

I see Koch’s sole positive impact as giving the club a higher profile due to his media personality after the “irrelevance “ tag was placed upon us around 2011-12. I don’t understand what he brings to be a high quality football administrator. He should have been replaced after outliving his usefulness. Only thing is why is he still there? He’s obviously surrounded and supported by people who are ok with what we’ve accomplished over the last 12 years. People continually going after Hinkley without mentioning Koch on here is bemusing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has anyone actually seen the mythical "donna"?

I don't recall her ever being pictured at stuff like the B&F.
Donna hates the PAFC.

Donna despises Koch.

Donna rules.

How can Koch be afraid of him. Ken is such a non-entity, no presence whatsoever. In the workplace I'd have zero respect for a guy like him.
Terminating someone’s employment involves meeting a person face-to-face, looking them in the eye and telling them they’re sacked.

Koch doesn’t have the stomach for that. It’s too tough and awkward for him. So just easier to persist with Ken and avoid it.

No other coach in history would survive the numerous embarrassments Hinkley had bestowed on the Port Adelaide Football Club.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back