Opinion Sack Hinkley 10 - UnTENable

Remove this Banner Ad

In another previous post it spoke of Jesse Palmer's relationship with Hinkley - classic country footy. Chances are he wouldn't play him because if he got the chance to prove him wrong Hinkley loses face. Instead he gets no chances and is quietly delisted.
For all Hinkley's faults, not playing Jesse Palmer wasn't one of them, that guy sucked.

For all Hinkley's faults, not playing Jesse Palmer wasn't one of them, that guy sucked.
I'm more talking about attitude than ability. He seems to rule lines through players at an early stage. Hayes, Williams, Palmer insert your own player that you kind of rate that Hinkley just will not play under any circumstances.

Meanwhile McEntee....

There is no way that Koch would sack anyone to their face. He would delegate to one of his minions, most likely Chris Davies.

It's not facing Hinkley, who clearly intimidates Koch, that prevents Koch from even contemplating sacking Hinkley, it's the hit his ego would take after telling the world that he wants Hinkley to coach the PAFC for twenty years.
I literally had to sack somebody last week. Despite what many think on here, I'm actually not a campaigner at heart. It's not an easy thing. Especially when you know somebody, their family and how it will effect them both psychologically and financially.
Sacking Hinkley would be a fukcing walk in the park.

Went into my local card shop ( Bazinga Munno Para) brought 5 GOATS View attachment 2001424
Urgh everytime I remember he played for those campaigners it makes me feel sick. Couldn't script it any better, not only is our coach an absolute hack, his roots are over in Geelong too.

I still struggle with what has happened to our club and they also have destroyed the Magpies in the process.

Such a ****ing disgrace, they all need to go, someone has to take responsibility.

Yeah, the current setup makes the Etheltonised PAMFC look like peak-Ajax Amsterdam.

Urgh everytime I remember he played for those campaigners it makes me feel sick. Couldn't script it any better, not only is our coach an absolute hack, his roots are over in Geelong too.
Not just Geelong but the Geelong Handbaggers of the 80's and 90's the most talented, mentally poor team that could never win a Grand Final. Sound familiar? I'd say they were the best team never to win a Grand Final I have seen in 50 years of watching footy.

I could see St Kilda going after Hinkley. They know he's done at Port and they need someone to make them competitive - they'd give up their first-born just to make finals. Ross is done.

I could see St Kilda going after Hinkley. They know he's done at Port and they need someone to make them competitive - they'd give up their first-born just to make finals. Ross is done.
Hinkley and st Kilda would be the perfect fit.

Both underachievers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It would be interesting to hear some home truths about Hinkley from players like Howard and Frampton.
I’d like to check with John the Butch.

Dougal and Billy were drafted together with Jesse Palmer and Logan Austin. They all lived together. None were developed, all were shown the door. Three were talls, still are. One national draft wasted thanks to Hinkley’s incompetence.

BTW one bit of drafting inside I got from the Jinx during our two hours side-by-side at a Sichuan dinner in Shanghai in 2016 was that he was keen on Ridley but Essendon got in just ahead. Had we landed Ridley we would have no Willem Drew.

I’d like to check with John the Butch.

Dougal and Billy were drafted together with Jesse Palmer and Logan Austin. They all lived together. None were developed, all were shown the door. Three were talls, still are. One national draft wasted thanks to Hinkley’s incompetence.

BTW one bit of drafting inside I got from the Jinx during our two hours side-by-side at a Sichuan dinner in Shanghai in 2016 was that he was keen on Ridley but Essendon got in just ahead. Had we landed Ridley we would have no Willem Drew.

Isn't Butch in the greyhound / horse syndicate and was sitting with Rozee and the players for the Hawks game ?

He ain't saying anything

Chances are he wouldn't play him because if he got the chance to prove him wrong Hinkley loses face. Instead he gets no chances and is quietly delisted.

the Dylan Williams situation is awkward because we have seen how good he is but they're going to push him out anyway, what will be the excuse? probably just a "we can't guarantee him the playing time he deserves" but there's obviously more going on, which would just come down to a 'personality clash'. with this propaganda machine Hinkley never loses face, is always right.

It would be so St Kilda after they sacked him once before then told him again a decade later we don't want you.

Pretty mujch every AFL club, including Port

We're a family club! Family comes first!

The Port head coach's wife, and data analysts mum? And bar managers mother in law?

FARKEN GET ****ED IF YOU THINK I'M GOING TO ANY OF YOUR WORK SHIT YOU KNOW I CAN'T STAND IT AND I CAN'T STAND ANY OF THOSE IDIOTS YOUS WORK WITH

Pretty mujch every AFL club, including Port

We're a family club! Family comes first!

The Port head coach's wife, and data analysts mum? And bar managers mother in law?

FARKEN GET ****ED IF YOU THINK I'M GOING TO ANY OF YOUR WORK SHIT YOU KNOW I CAN'T STAND IT AND I CAN'T STAND ANY OF THOSE IDIOTS YOUS WORK WITH
As a Data Analyst I resent Jordy being called a Data Analyst. Can you please call him a Football Analyst or Video Editor please.

As a Data Analyst I resent Jordy being called a Data Analyst. Can you please call him a Football Analyst or Video Editor please.

He’s being groomed to be the next bRyan McMillan

Remove this Banner Ad

Back