Opinion Sack Hinkley 10 - UnTENable

Remove this Banner Ad

View attachment 1997534

Young Ken to be played by James Badge Dale (The Departed, World War Z).
With the theme song for the movie being "The Great Pretender" by The Platters. The words describe Ken perfectly:

Yes I'm the great pretender
Pretending that I'm doing well
I seem to be
What I'm not, you see........

I keep hoping when I hear the news throughout the day, that there is breaking news in sport that Hinkley is to retire at seasons end, then I wake up. :mad:
I probably shouldn't, but when I think about Ken being struck down with an illness, I'm reminded of that episode of Fawlty Towers when Basil is told about someone getting sick, and his sarcastic reply is, "Well let's hope it's nothing trivial."

Bruce Willis (current state) as Koch
John Malcovitch as Davies
Steve Austin as Chadbro
Steve Carrell as Richo
Jason Momoa as Dixon
Jeff Daniels as Hinkley

I probably shouldn't, but when I think about Ken being struck down with an illness, I'm reminded of that episode of Fawlty Towers when Basil is told about someone getting sick, and his sarcastic reply is, "Well let's hope it's nothing trivial."
Doesn't he end up dead lol.

When Hinkles departs I shall Minkoff l mimic his dance for joy at the kippers being untouched

View attachment 1997534

Young Ken to be played by James Badge Dale (The Departed, World War Z).
James Badge Dale also played Robert Leckie in The Pacific. The similarities between that role and playing the mighty non-coward Kenny Hinkley are spooky.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Big fan of Kens version of "learning" about playing injured players is just the grand plan of resting Dixon.

Play Rozee with a string though.

We're not going to miss the 8, the bar as usual is far too low.

We'll go out with a whimper in another finals series and they'll give him the final year of his contract where all of a sudden Ken will flatly deny a succession plan existing and claim he wants to coach on, which will lead to Koch extending his contract the second we're 2 wins above 0.500.

Until this campaigner is gone, I don't believe a word of any succession plan talk. It's bullshit used to placate disenfranchised supporters without having to actually address that Ken Hinkley is the most mediocre football coach of all time. They repeatedly kick the can down the road, this is just more of it.

Of course I'll only believe it if it actually happens, but Caroline Wilson tonight on 5AA, "If Port misses the 8, Ken Hinkley is gone."
Its hard to believe given the last 11 years, but it would explain the ridiculous over celebrating of the last 2 weeks. We know his real goal is contract extensions.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back