Recommitted Sam Lloyd

Remove this Banner Ad

If cats want him pick 51 they have might nearly get it done.

Would wait and see if they did any trades that netted them another second rounder first though.

He is a decent player but after a year in the vfl at his age he doesn't have great trade value, 45-50 is where he should sit. 51 probably gets close and gives you extra points for naish which you will probably take.

And that is exactly what he is, a natural footballer. If you could get him 10-15% fitter i think he could have 3 or 4 really good years at the top level.

he went from being a fatty a couple years ago to getting 50 touches in a vfl game last month. 5 goals also (in the same game...) i think his fitness is good now, or at least much better

GettyImages853448604.jpg

a proper midfielder capable of a lot of touches and goals i reckon. As well being capable kicking bags when forward.

Would love for him to stay on the list again for another year if not i think he will be successful at where ever he goes

Last edited:

Career high of 3 goals in a game, 28 soon. I'd hardly say he's 'capable of kicking bags'.

Definitely worth getting for a pick in the 40s-50s though. Value would have been much higher in 2016 after a very solid year but going down to depth at his age, premiership club or not, does not help his value.

Career high of 3 goals in a game, 28 soon. I'd hardly say he's 'capable of kicking bags'.

Definitely worth getting for a pick in the 40s-50s though. Value would have been much higher in 2016 after a very solid year but going down to depth at his age, premiership club or not, does not help his value.

kicked 35 goals in a bad team in the afl. since then has developed himself into a very decent mid

very smart and skillful dude

Remove this Banner Ad

Back