Scott Morrison - How Long? Part 5 - The stroll out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Depressing to think that the next 6 months are a write-off of snap of permanent lockdowns because the Federal government has failed in every aspect of the vaccine rollout.

LNP decided cloak himself in that Australian flag and and do a victory lap halfway through the race. Declaring it wasn't race, we'd already won and were the ''envy of the world'' and smugly turned off the Jobkeeper tap.

Living under this government is agonising, watching us squander all of our advantages and actually go backwards, time and time again.

Depressing to think that the next 6 months are a write-off or snap or permanent lockdowns because the Federal government has failed in every aspect of the vaccine rollout.

LNP decided cloak himself in that Australian flag and and do a victory lap halfway through the race. Declaring it wasn't race, we'd already won and were the ''envy of the world'' and smugly turned off the Jobkeeper tap.

Living under this government is agonising, watching us squander all of our advantages and actually go backwards, time and time again.
But house prices

Yep. I got mine, fu** the rest.

And many of these people have kids. I'm sure they'll be glad with the world their parents have borne them into.

My eldest son said to me the other day how pissed off he was with the people ******* the world he has to live in, when most of them will be dead by the time the impact from the decisions they've made will be felt.

My eldest son said to me the other day how pissed off he was with the people ******* the world he has to live in, when most of them will be dead by the time the impact from the decisions they've made will be felt.
Tell him to help mum finish the dishes .,get his homework done and respect his elders.
Children should be seen and not heard.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm getting sick of hearing the lords prayer at the commencement of parliament..'yours is the kingdom, the power the glory..'
It sounds like Qanon rubbish.

A bit like the welcome to country jargon at everything and anything - hell, they sometimes have it on government websites

A bit like the welcome to country jargon at everything and anything - hell, they sometimes have it on government websites
Yeah Nah , welcome to country is fair to me as it's their country. A religious prayer has no place in the parliament of a secular country.

Aristotle Pickett, I really don't see what's to laugh at. That's our deputy PM right there, on the public record.

Laughing at it doesn't minimise the tragedy of it. That dude has more power to influence how my life can go than I do, and that is who he is.
Well if you don't laugh you'll cry.
I agree it's depressing, particularly the fact that his main role in parliament is representing the fossil fuel lobby and Gina Rinehart.
He's also a misogenist pig accused of sexual assault and a liar.

Are you likening the brutality and totalitarianism of sharia law to the 30 second reading of a modest prayer?
I am seeing two separate impositions of religion over a secular society. One of them is Sharia law; the other is the reading of a prayer in parliament. The only difference is degree.

And as if christianity hasn't had its time in the sun as far as totalitarianism has gone, Andrew.

Well if you don't laugh you'll cry.
I agree it's depressing, particularly the fact that his main role in parliament is representing the fossil fuel lobby and Gina Rinehart.
He's also a misogenist pig accused of sexual assault and a liar.
Could be that I've gone past laughing and crying, and I'm getting into angry.

Need a little less laughter and throwing back of hands, and a few more people giving a * enough to do something about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back