Scott Morrison - How Long? Part 5 - The stroll out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rex Patrick's statement after his win.

“Federal Court Justice Richard White’s Administrative Appeals Tribunal decision published today is a decisive repudiation of Prime Minister Morrison’s claims that National Cabinet is part of the Federal Cabinet system and covered by absolute secrecy exemptions under our national Freedom of Information law,” Senator Patrick said.

“This is a decisive win for transparency and accountability.”

BreakingNews:
Scomos good friend Brian Houston charged with concealing paedophilia. What a scumbag hypocrite.

Hillsong pastor Brian Houston charged for allegedly concealing child sexual abuse by his father.
Normal text sizeLarger text sizeVery large text size
Hillsong pastor Brian Houston has been charged for allegedly concealing child sexual abuse by his late father Frank Houston.

Mr Houston, who has been living in the US and recently travelled to preach in Mexico, was charged following a two-year investigation into allegations he failed to report the alleged abuse of a boy in the 1970s.

df7591dc59eeb4615a47bdb723c10f937a1fa5c4.jpeg

After learning last week of Mr Houston’s international travel, Police Minister David Elliott condemned the pastor for leaving his church during a pandemic.

“He is setting a shocking example to the millions of Australians forced into lockdown and I can’t think of a more hypocritical set of values for a so-called Christian leader,” Mr Elliott said.

Isn't he the guy that he wanted to take to the Whitehouse?
Yes and the guy who he describes as his personal and professional mentor who he often goes to for advice

After learning last week of Mr Houston’s international travel, Police Minister David Elliott condemned the pastor for leaving his church during a pandemic.

“He is setting a shocking example to the millions of Australians forced into lockdown and I can’t think of a more hypocritical set of values for a so-called Christian leader,” Mr Elliott said.

Like Scumbag Scumo, just another bludy HYPOCRITE.

Many of us are Agnostic, however most of us can see right through these gutless wonders. Just a blight on society.

I can't put into words how ******* sick I am of this smirking idiot.

Darebin where there is a very marginal seat that should go Green at both he state and federal next election.
Lydia Thorpe the Indigenous senator is in Darebin Greens .
I'll help out behind the scenes with some labor setting things up and maybe some admin if they need it.

Thank you :)

I've felt a bit unsure about how best to help the cause while being a Greens voter.

Think I'll be putting my name down to help out in Deakin or Casey. Whichever looks best. Will be a losing battle, but hopefully it helps siphon off Lib votes into preferences that end with the ALP.

I can't put into words how ******* sick I am of this smirking idiot.

Thank you :)

I've felt a bit unsure about how best to help the cause while being a Greens voter.

Think I'll be putting my name down to help out in Deakin or Casey. Whichever looks best. Will be a losing battle, but hopefully it helps siphon off Lib votes into preferences that end with the ALP.
Yes and the senate vote is relevant to every seat and could push out a One Nation candidate or other.
The Greens do their best work in the senate where they have some influence.

Isn't he the guy that he wanted to take to the Whitehouse?
I forgot about that.
So scomo wanted to take a paedophile enabler to the White House and slipped in the 'ritual child abuse' phrase for his Qanon buddy!
He's protected sex offenders in parliament, appointed Barnaby Joyce to a women's committee, spun s**t at the climate summit, used the renewable energy fund for gas , pork barrelling car parks, escaped Australia during the bushfires and tried to take his qanon mate with him, befriended Trump, didn't order enough vaccines , didn't support lockdowns, is there anything I missed?

I forgot about that.
So scomo wanted to take a paedophile enabler to the White House and slipped in the 'ritual child abuse' phrase for his Qanon buddy!
He's protected sex offenders in parliament, appointed Barnaby Joyce to a women's committee, spun sh*t at the climate summit, used the renewable energy fund for gas , pork barrelling car parks, escaped Australia during the bushfires and tried to take his qanon mate with him, befriended Trump, didn't order enough vaccines , didn't support lockdowns, is there anything I missed?
It leaves a sick feeling in the gut.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BreakingNews:
Scomos good friend Brian Houston charged with concealing paedophilia. What a scumbag hypocrite.

Hillsong pastor Brian Houston charged for allegedly concealing child sexual abuse by his father.
Normal text sizeLarger text sizeVery large text size
Hillsong pastor Brian Houston has been charged for allegedly concealing child sexual abuse by his late father Frank Houston.

Mr Houston, who has been living in the US and recently travelled to preach in Mexico, was charged following a two-year investigation into allegations he failed to report the alleged abuse of a boy in the 1970s.

View attachment 1196808

This cannot be allowed to slide by. Scomos close relationship to this piece of human garbage makes his apology to victims of institutional child sexual abuse an absolute mockery.

Australia's three largest cities all in lockdown at the same time. This is going to cost the federal government a lot of money every day.

Serves them right for botching vaccines and quarantine.
They’ll end up losing the election, wipe their hands clean of it for a few years for Labour to try and get a handle on, and then get re-elected in the next election through an attack policy aimed at Labour’s ‘financial mismanagement’.

They’ll end up losing the election, wipe their hands clean of it for a few years for Labour to try and get a handle on, and then get re-elected in the next election through an attack policy aimed at Labour’s ‘financial mismanagement’.
I still reckon the government gets reelected from here. I'm a massive pessimist because of last time.

This cannot be allowed to slide by. Scomos close relationship to this piece of human garbage makes his apology to victims of institutional child sexual abuse an absolute mockery.
Too dodgy for the Trump White House says it all.

Watch all these f@ckwits vote the bastards back in too

I forgot about that.
He's protected sex offenders in parliament, appointed Barnaby Joyce to a women's committee, spun sh*t at the climate summit, used the renewable energy fund for gas , pork barrelling car parks, escaped Australia during the bushfires and tried to take his qanon mate with him, befriended Trump, didn't order enough vaccines , didn't support lockdowns, is there anything I missed?
Don't forget robodebt.

I forgot about that.
plenty

I forgot about that.

Australia's three largest cities all in lockdown at the same time. This is going to cost the federal government a lot of money every day.

Serves them right for botching vaccines and quarantine.

Serves them right?

Haha mate it’ll be us paying it back over the next 50 years.

Absolutely no consequences for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back