Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 12 - Coney Island Warriors v East Side Hawks at Van Cortlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Had roasted capsicum on a pizza last night.

Pineapple is the devils plaything
Can’t eat peppers. I will feel like a sun is burning in my chest. Not even heartburn…just painful fire.

Pineapple is a good food! Well, not when you eat a good bit of it and the lining of your mouth gets sore. 🤨

View attachment 1964015

And yes please to the roasted veggies. Om Nom nom
I roasted some pumpkin, carrots, cauliflower, broccoli, Brussels sprouts, onion, garlic, small Rome tomatoes, and zucchini. What a fabulous combination. And the only way to get Mr. Strig to eat Brussels sprouts. 👍 Great healthy side dish or mixed with a little noodles… Yum.

I think I’ll try some of all the veggies on my pizza tonight. :pizza:

Never met a potato I didn’t like. The best food, ever.
Such a versatile vegetable. King of the veggie kingdom.

421793160_17987988995557000_4448228308857663261_n.jpg

I roasted some pumpkin, carrots, cauliflower, broccoli, Brussels sprouts, onion, garlic, small Rome tomatoes, and zucchini. What a fabulous combination. And the only way to get Mr. Strig to eat Brussels sprouts. 👍 Great healthy side dish or mixed with a little noodles… Yum.

oooh sounds delicious! and LOL at the only way to get the Brussels sprouts eaten :laughv1:

There will be no roasting the potato on gameday thankyou - it destroys my confidence.
But I’ll have a special booth set up and everything. Such a versatile vegetable.

potato GIF

But I’ll have a special booth set up and everything. Such a versatile vegetable.

potato GIF
Aww what a cute little fella. Physically accurate representation too as I've hardly taken a mark this season :$
Let's hope Cadsky doesn't notice their team crown is missing :sneaky:

Aww what a cute little fella. Physically accurate representation too as I've hardly taken a mark this season :$
Let's hope Cadsky doesn't notice their team crown is missing :sneaky:
sign of things to come it seems

Can’t eat peppers. I will feel like a sun is burning in my chest. Not even heartburn…just painful fire.

Pineapple is a good food! Well, not when you eat a good bit of it and the lining of your mouth gets sore. 🤨
Yes pineapple will dissolve the inside of your mouth and the lining of your stomach

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are you talking about chilli's, because capsicums have almost zero heat.

Maybe you're allergic to the basic chemicals, which is ok, I have my own allergy and phobias

Try frying/charring Brussels with garlic butter, scrumptious

Are you talking about chilli's, because capsicums have almost zero heat.

Maybe you're allergic to the basic chemicals, which is ok, I have my own allergy and phobias
Capsicum. Sorry, that’s what I call them. As for chilis…they do not get anywhere near my mouth. I don’t do hot/spicy.

Although…I do like a bit of horseradish once in a while.

Why is the sky blue?
Sunlight reaches Earth's atmosphere and is scattered in all directions by all the gases and particles in the air. Blue light is scattered more than the other colors because it travels as shorter, smaller waves. This is why we see a blue sky most of the time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back