Official Match Thread Season 37 - Round 9 - Las Vegas Bears v East Side Hawks at The Stadium in the Sky [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

Well that's a given, our backline consists of an abandoned baby, a Spoon, a guy who wears sunglasses everywhere he goes, Someone who doesnt care, a fat mafia guy who gets puffed out getting out of his chair and a Chipmunk.
Tarkyn_24 and I are salivating

Homer Drool GIF

I've been working hard all season but I just can't seem to lose the weight.

View attachment 1941984
Whilst most others focus on upper body , you’re instead insuring that your legs will be nice and ”toned”

You always pick the most flattering camera angles for match day photos anyway so may as well save your energy for the actual Qooty field

I think his card for the B&F votes are getting declined
About ******* time. I've been asking for that for 10 seasons at least.
No one listens to Costanza.

Serenity Now!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hawks FF based on current form
I have faith that JoshWoodenSpoon will wind back the clock. If it was going to be against any team it would be the Hawks. Very weak forward line.... everyone's talking about it

I have faith that JoshWoodenSpoon will wind back the clock. If it was going to be against any team it would be the Hawks. Very weak forward line.... everyone's talking about it
I think we will do okay, we're due for a good performance.

I thought it impossible that you could go with a schtick more repulsive than your standard M92 experience.
But you've topped it with The Donald. To quote the great James May I genuinely hope you get bilharzia of the ball sac.

Donald92 is even more cringe than PhenomenalV1 and his s**t version Matt Hardy fetish. Attitude era Hardyz or GTFO.

Smackdown Live Reaction GIF by WWE

Absolutely chomping at the bit to get ahold of you lot
You look like you're under the influence my friend. With that being said I have no choice but to bring in the team at SFA doping agency. We are taking down the AFL boys club as we speak. So you're simply no match.
My suggestion....run. because we will confiscate what you have and 'dispose' of it
Untitled131_20240220194443.png

Last edited:
You look like you're under the influence my friend. With that being said I have no choice but to bringing the team at SFA doping agency. We are taking down the AFL boys club as we speak. So you're simply no match.
My suggestion....run. because we will confiscate what you have and 'dispose' it
View attachment 1942562

It’s those authorised midweek drug tests. No wonder Muddiemoose keeps getting dropped

Remove this Banner Ad

Back