VFL Game Day Semi Final, Richmond vs Essendon, North Port Oval, Saturday 08/09/18, 12:30 PM

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
For that exact reason - it can happen in training, playing, practice matches, home and away, finals - kicking a footy in a park. But if the club think it’s better for his 2019 having a run in what would be a practice match for him then go for it.

Why would they think it would be better for him for 2019 to play a game just after the season has ended?

Not a chance in hell he plays.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Butler apparently won't play at any level on the weekend, which doesn't make a lot of sense to me but could prove handy because it might mean that they have to hold another one out as an emergency

We should've won it last year, so why not this year, It's a pretty handy VFL team
We were no where near a flag last year. Should have won the '15 flag though

Butler apparently won't play at any level on the weekend, which doesn't make a lot of sense to me but could prove handy because it might mean that they have to hold another one out as an emergency
What I don't is why not say "Oh, why not name him and if we lose the AFL we can always not play him on Saturday"? Makes no sense.

Yep - huge blow. Gives young Boyse an opportunity though - and he is more than capable on his day. Lets hope he can compete in the air and kick 3 or 4 and put his name up in lights....

Been disappointing this year. Firmly on AFL recruiters minds last year but barely fired a shot.

A good game on the weekend will do him a world of good. Help us too

No Laverde is a blow.
Honestly him being out and the Tiger inclusions of Ellis and Lloyd in particular makes it very hard for us to win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back