Softest player in the AFL

Remove this Banner Ad

Definitely Schache. For such a big guy he avoids contact like the plague.

If we are going former AFL players I would say Ed Barlow. Had so much natural talent but he actively avoided contact in games.

Don't think any are soft.
There are some who are easily put off their game if they are targeted early on. Gary Rohan is one of those.

Gaff or Polec

From Freo I'd go with Lobb.
Missed Gaff running back with the flight of the ball for a mark and getting KO’d by an elbow from the opposition?

Some of you purps think Gaffs hit on Brayshaw makes him Derek Chauvin...

Last edited:
Missed Gaff running back with the flight of the ball for a mark and getting KO’d by an elbow from the opposition?

Some of you purps think Gaffs hit on elbow makes him Derek Chauvin...

Quick on the trigger aren't you? Were you feverishly refreshing this thread waiting for a Gaff nomination?

I mentioned two other guys fwiw, one from my own team. Take your schoolyard s**t elsewhere :thumbsu:

Softest player I ever saw was Andrew Mcdougall.
Was faf reading NumeroUno trying to defend him, claiming he was better than Pav.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Over the last 10 years, easy choice = Kurt Tippett.

Over the last 10 years, easy choice = Kurt Tippett.
nah, if talking last 10 years this "bloke?" has him covered easily.

1603811246886.png

Trifecta- Jared Polec, Jaidyn Stephenson, Josh Schache.

Pretty sure I have seen this same thread in the Bay on countless occasions.

Define soft?
Mentally soft Patrick Dangerfield.

What, because he had an average grand final?

Oh congratulations welcome to the very very small club of players who've ever had a quiet game PD.

From Geelong I would say Stanley - I don't think he's a cat on the field or anything but for a guy with his size and skills, his reluctance to physically impose himself is bloody frustrating.

Grundy. A delicate lad, don't bruise him or unbound his hairbun. In relief to the fragile Grundy the Tank up the road shows the way.

Petard and Polec are an embarrassment to the usual north method.

English - he's such a nice guy.

Bont - he hates the tuff stuff, and who is there at dogs who isnt rover sized who stands up for the tremblinh joffa?

Stephenson, soft as foam. Spine of a leaf.

SOFT IN THE HEAD - Eddie McGuire. He needs an appointment up at the "sanctuary".

Remove this Banner Ad

Back