Traded Steven May [traded with Kade Kolodjashnij to Melbourne for pick 6]

Remove this Banner Ad

Collingwood bound.
The pick they get for Moore as well as this year’s first should satisfy Gold Coast.

Agree, you couldn't argue that this isn't enough.

Not enough. They need to beat the expected top 5 compensation pick if they keep him for another year.

Yes they could get a better compo pick next year, but let's not forget the real likely scenario that GCS actually don't want him there next season.

If the above suggestion is around the mark, they will have a great range of picks to start patching things up via draft and/or trade.

If May wants to leave the new club will have to come up with a top 10 pick or a late 1st rounder and a good 7-8 year player

But in saying this i could also see
Roughead + #13 to Suns
Steven May to Hawks

If May wants to leave the new club will have to come up with a top 10 pick or a late 1st rounder and a good 7-8 year player

Roughead + #13 to Suns
Steven May to Hawks
Roughead is probably a 4th round selection.
Collingwood’s first + Phillips or Thomas is more attractive than that.

Roughead is probably a 4th round selection.
Collingwood’s first + Phillips or Thomas is more attractive than that.

Neither is likely, but I don’t see why GC would have any interest in JT. He has 3-4 seasons of good footy left in him and I don’t see him as a 25ppg mid. Phillips ticks the boxes in terms of age and quality I just don’t see him as one we’ll put up. Even though I would consider it at least.

Collingwood better get this bloke if they want a flag in 2019. 2nd rounder.t

Going to laugh so hard when either the hawks or pies give 2 first rounders for him and GCS do not match and we get Lynch for nothing. What a time to be alive!
I'll listen out for you questioning Gerard on Monday about his lack of outrage at 2 top 4 clubs going after the suns captain.
#smasha

No chance Hanley becomes Captain. Can't get on the park and isn't a great leader.
His head was elsewhere the last few years .. with good reason
Could not have possibly burdened him with captaincy.

Apparently grown into more of a leader now though. Perhaps his little brothers passing stirred something of this nature

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Our back line just continues to hold up to an extent that we don’t need to go shopping this year. May as a free agent would be awesome in 12 months time but I’d rather take a pick to this year’s draft, especially if we can trade up and nab Ben King.

It’s a win for the Suns too who get another year out of a gun defender then probably cop a better compensation pick too.

If Moore goes to the Swans for pick 13 Pies can use that add their late first and then ask for a pick back. Say 29.

Pies have an academy kid that will likely get bid on so they will lose their first anyway so trading it out won't matter.

Pies know they are contending next year just need to sore up that defense. They get May, land Quaynor for the future bidding and using a later 2nd and off they go.

Good call close but alas no cigar

Moore to Sydney
Lloyd to pies/suns
May pies
Normal trade of picks will apply of course

Seriously poor creation of a club
Smacks of bears

They need to go hard and as you say cut deep and trade wisely

2 kings?
S

Roughead + #13 to Suns
Steven May to Hawks

Lloyd to suns
May to pies
Moore to swans

Josh thomas is a player that would be more relevant to us as a team than langdon.

Neither would be interested in coming up though.

The best you will possibly get for Moore is the swans 1st rounder and that wont be enough for May

Magpies 1st rounder + Langdon seems the best deal for Pies smith ,Oxlet etc wont get it done or you will need a top 10 pick
You continue your obsession with Collingwood
By the way, you gave no idea.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

You continue your obsession with Collingwood
By the way, you gave no idea.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
I have no obsession with collingwood why should i , Think you might have an obsession with me
I feel as though im being stalked by you - Getting a bit weird i suggest you find a boyfriend

Rather than say i have no idea with my trade , Perhaps we look at yours and see if its realistic
Now please stop following me

What happens if May only nabs GC an end of 1st round? He will be on less money than Lynch. After all the hawks only got an end of 1st round for Franklin who signed for huge money and an extremely long contract at the time.

I don’t think the AFL wants to make a habit of giving away FA compensation well before end of 1st round. It just disadvantages other struggling clubs which then creates another issue. Given the leg up Carlton and GC are getting this year, it may not happen again next year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back